Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 05, 2013
CDT PLUS! 2014 represents the ultimate coding reference for the dental practice. It includes everything needed to process dental insurance claims. View sample pages.
Procedure Coding with CDT
CDT 2014 codes are mandatory for reporting dental procedures and services on all dental insurance claims filed from January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014. Dental professionals must use HIPAA mandated CDT codes to report procedures and services on dental claims. There are significant changes in the CDT coding system for 2014; including new codes, revised codes and deleted codes. Accurate CDT coding puts the practice in control of the reimbursement process and reduces audit liability.
Diagnostic Coding for Dental Services is Coming
Dental professionals need to prepare for the requirement of diagnostic coding for dental services. Diagnostic coding is already used in many university and large private dental practices that use Electronic Health Records (EHR) and Electronic Dental Records (EDR) systems.
The new 2012 ADA Dental Claim Form includes fields to record diagnosis codes. While designed for ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM codes, there are other diagnosis coding systems under consideration; including SNODENT and EZCODEs. CDT PLUS! 2014 includes a comprehensive introduction to all of the existing and potential diagnostic coding systems.
CDT PLUS! 2014 includes:
- All official CDT 2014 codes and descriptions along with coding notes and coverage information.
- Comprehensive introduction to CDT coding including extensive glossary
- Comprehensive introduction to diagnostic coding for dental practices; including ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, SNODENT and EZCodes.
- Complete instructions for the ADA Dental Claim form; including the new 2012 version.
- A comprehensive Alphabetic Index
- A free e-Book in PDF format on CD-ROM for your PC, laptop or tablet