Toledo, Ohio (PRWEB) August 05, 2013
Attorney Charles Boyk has published water safety tips in his law office’s blog. Although the weather has been on the cool side, it will be warming up later this week which means that children will once again be spending time at area swimming pools.
The blog post contains the following safety tips:
- Never leave a child alone near the water
- Enroll children in swim lessons with a qualified instructor
- Always follow safety precautions at swimming pools and water parks
- Always keep an eye on your children at public pools
- Teach your child the buddy system
- Discourage rough play in the water
- Use only approved flotation devices
- Always have a first-aid kit and emergency contacts on hand
“Water safety is imperative to prevent serious injuries and accidents at swimming pools, both public and private. Parents must be aware of the basic tips that can help them keep their children safe,” said Attorney Charles Boyk.
To read the full blog post, visit the Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC website.