“At Hatsize, we specialize in learning by doing and that is why we have introduced a hands-on Microsoft Training Solution. This training allows IT professionals to become MCSA Windows Server 2012 experts faster,” said Andy McBride, Hatsize VP Operations.
Calgary, AB (PRWEB) August 07, 2013
Hatsize, the leading cloud-based training lab provider for software and hardware products, today introduced an industry leading Microsoft Training Lab Solution that enables organizations to quickly and easily offer hands-on Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) training to students anywhere in the world.
Global Demand for MCSA Training
MCSA is one of the top IT certifications in demand for 2013, according to Tech Republic, and MCSA Windows Server 2012 is the first step in learning Microsoft Windows Server technology and preparing for higher Microsoft certifications. Students who are able to successfully earn an MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification can typically qualify for a position as a network or computer systems administrator or a computer support specialist and can earn $59,000 on average. As a result, there is high global demand for MCSA Windows Server 2012 training.
Need for Lab-Based MCSA Training
“It’s been proven that students retain more of what they learn when they engage in hands-on practice versus when they attend lectures only,” said Andy McBride, Hatsize VP Operations.
“At Hatsize, we specialize in learning by doing and that is why we have introduced a hands-on Microsoft Training Solution. This training allows IT professionals to benefit from learning the latest Microsoft release from hands-on courses, which better enables them to become MCSA Windows Server 2012 experts and pass their certification exams faster.”
Since lab-based training is more effective, almost all MCSA Windows Server 2012 training courses include hands-on labs, where students can practice installing, configuring and administering Windows Server 2012 just like they would be in a real world work setting. But, most training organizations have been struggling to meet the demand for hands-on labs.
For example, some training organizations cannot provide a computer for every student enrolled in the class and students often have to share, which is detrimental to learning. In other cases, instructors themselves have to worry about shipping, setting up, configuring, and administering systems for classes rather than focusing on delivering courses, which can be time consuming and expensive.
Now, there is a better way. Training organizations no longer have to worry about hardware for MCSA Windows Server 2012 courses. Hatsize provides global training organizations with a pre-configured, turnkey Microsoft training lab solution that has been verified to meet current MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification requirements.
The Hatsize Microsoft Training Solution includes:
- Cloud-based hardware infrastructure ready for delivery,
- Individualized Microsoft Lab Environments so each student has his or her own learning environment,
- Industry leading student management system using Hatsize’s new Lab View interface with state-of-the-art online mentoring capabilities,
- Everything students and instructors need for the hands-on Microsoft training is easily accessible from Hatsize’s easy-to-use, Web-based learning portal.
Training organizations only need to provide:
- Microsoft Certified Instructor
- Microsoft course content (downloadable from Microsoft.com)
Currently, the Hatsize Microsoft Training Solution supports five Microsoft MCSA Windows Server 2012 courses including:
- 201417B: a 5-day instructor-led lab course for students seeking to upgrade their skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 20410B: a 5-day instructor-led lab course for Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (optional but recommend course for new students to take MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification exam 410)
- 20411B: a 5-day instructor-led lab course for Administering Windows Server 2012 (optional but recommended course for new students to take MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification exam 411)
- 20412B: a 5-day instructor-led lab course for Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (optional but recommended course for new students to take MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification exam 412)
- 40005B: 1-day instructor-led introduction course, First Look Clinic for Windows Server 2012
Hatsize is the leading global provider of cloud-based training labs for software and hardware products. As a cloud service, Hatsize has successfully delivered over 2 million hours of hands-on training sessions for some of the world’s fastest growing technology and training organizations including Symantec, Juniper Networks, New Horizons, MicroTek, AFI Expertise and Certification Partners.