London, UK (PRWEB) August 05, 2013
In 2013, the worldwide market for armored and counter IED vehicles reached a value of over USD 23.39 billion. The demand for the products is driven by such factors as international peacekeeping activities, modernization initiatives, internal/external security threats across the globe and increasing capability and costs of armored and counter IED vehicles.
The worldwide armored and counter IED vehicles market is anticipated to record a CAGR of nearly 2% over the next decade. The market value is likely to override USD 28.69 by 2023. The IFV sector is forecast to hold a 34% share of the total market through 2023, followed by the MBT with a share of just over 26%.
Insightful research report “The Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2013-2023” elaborated by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2013-2023
Published: July, 2013
Price: US$ 4,800.00
The report offers an extensive guide to the world market for armored and counter IED vehicles by examining the actual situation, providing historical market data and SWOT analysis. The research study contains unique data on the market structure, size, value and segmentation as well as scrutinizes key factors limiting and driving the market. It also presents valuable information on the investment climate and defense expenditures, major market challenges and opportunities. The report describes existing and emerging market trends and covers recent technological developments and armored and counter IED vehicles programs. The research includes strategic insight into the market, comprehensive assessment of the competitive landscape and in-depth review of the top players. The study discusses possible market development and discloses growth and expenditures expectations for the market over the next ten years.
- Overview of the global armored and counter IED vehicles market including information on the size and shape, examination of drivers and restraints, defense budget spending and modernization review, etc.
- Details on the prevailing industry trends, recent developments and identification of the major market challenges and opportunities.
- SWOT analysis of the armored and counter IED vehicles market.
- Detailed country market analysis.
- Vital data on the major armored and counter IED vehicles programs.
- Description of the competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies.
- Extensive future outlook through 2023.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.