On newer cars, using resistors to turn off the Check Suspension light is no longer feasible. The computers are expecting more elaborate signals than resistors can provide. This is why Strutmasters developed the Light Fix Module.
Roxboro, NC (PRWEB) August 14, 2013
Strutmasters new kits allow GM SUV owners to replace their leaking air suspensions with a coil spring and strut suspension permanently eliminating the problems associated with faulty air suspensions. Strutmasters kits are the only GM SUV kits available with the exclusive Strutmasters Light Fix Module that eliminates the suspension warning light. With 4 wheel kits starting at $959 including the light fix module, the entire air suspension can be replaced for a fraction of the price of a typical air suspension repair. The updated conversion kits are designed to fit any 2007 and newer Cadillac Escalade, GMC Yukon, Chevrolet Avalanche, Chevrolet Suburban, and Chevrolet Tahoe.
On older vehicles, resistors could be used to fool the computer so the Check Suspension Light could be turned off. On newer cars, using resistors to turn off the Check Suspension light is no longer feasible. The computers are expecting more elaborate signals than resistors can provide. This is why Strutmasters developed the Light Fix Module.
"GM dealerships regularly quote $4,000 or more to properly repair a leaking air suspension. The reason these repairs are so costly is the air struts are all the same age with the same amount of wear and tear. If one air strut is leaking, the others will be leaking soon. All four air struts have to be replaced to properly fix the problem. Also, once an air suspension starts leaking, the air compressor tends to burn out as well trying to keep the suspension at the proper ride height,” stated Chip Lofton, founder of Strutmasters.
Established by Chip Lofton in 1999, Strutmasters has been a pioneering company in the field of air suspension to coil spring suspension conversion kits. Strutmasters currently has kits that fit vehicles from 20 different manufacturers and over 500 specific models that were factory equipped with air suspensions. Strutmasters has become an industry leader because:
- Strutmasters kits are designed to “bolt on” without modification to the vehicle.
- Strutmasters kits are made from new components, never rebuilt.
- Strutmasters uses premium quality Eibach springs in its kits.
- Strutmasters maintains a list of Certified Installers throughout the US.
- Strutmasters offers installation services for customers in the local area.
- Strutmasters does not require a core charge on its kits.
- Strutmasters has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Strutmasters maintains ASE certified technicians on staff to assist customers with their kits.
For further information, visit http://www.strutmasters.com/.