Over the past year the LiveDeposition.com product has grown and we are excited to showcase the changes we have made.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 06, 2013
LiveDeposition.com, a leader in web-based realtime streaming deposition solutions, will be exhibiting at the upcoming NCRA Annual Convention and Exposition being held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee from Thursday, August 8, 2013 to Saturday, August 10, 2013.
The expo will take place from Thursday to Saturday in the Ryman Exhibit Halls with LiveDeposition.com located in Booth 513. Jason Richmond, VP of Sales for LiveDeposition.com stated, “This is the third year LiveDeposition.com will be exhibiting at NCRA’s Annual Convention. Over the past year the LiveDeposition.com product has grown and we are excited to showcase the changes we have made. Our product experts will be on hand to demonstrate our new releases and updates, as well as discuss and answer any questions pertaining to the LiveDeposition.com product, how it can help court reporting agencies drive down costs while increasing revenue and the steps to get started.”
Visit LiveDeposition.com at Booth 513 and:
- See LiveDeposition.com’s new Local Realtime System in action.
- Experience the simplicity of setting up and managing a live realtime stream through LiveDeposition.com’s web-based interface.
- Take the newly updated LiveDeposition.com Mobile Apps for a test drive and see how attendees can instantly send and receive audio and video from their iPhones, iPads or Android enabled Smartphones and Tablets.
- See how easy it is to connect your current steno program to LiveDeposition.com.
- Learn about the newest and upcoming features being added to LiveDeposition.com.
Headquartered in Sherman Oaks, CA, LiveDeposition.com is powered by MegaMeeting.com; a long time resident of the video and web conferencing industry. Through their cutting-edge technology, LiveDeposition.com provides the Legal Industry with local web-based deposition and video conferencing solutions. Being exempt from typical download and installation requirements, LiveDeposition.com has proved itself to be a hassle-free way to stay connected, allowing court reporting agencies, court reporters, paralegals, industry experts and legal teams to streamline the litigation process and conduct real-time depositions and online meetings. LiveDeposition.com works on all internet browsers and offers mobile apps for iOS and Android users, making its state-of-the-art solutions easily accessible via PC’s, Mac’s, iPhones, iPads, as well as all Android enabled tablets and smartphones.
For more information on LiveDeposition.com please visit http://www.livedeposition.com or call 888.337.6411