We started Benefit Resource in 1993 with the principles of delivering superior service experiences and innovative solutions...Over the years, we have remained true to these principles by pioneering industry-leading technology...
Rochester, NY (PRWEB) August 08, 2013
Benefit Resource celebrates 20 years in business with the launch of a new website and logo which reiterates a commitment to the tax-free benefit account industry, including: flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement accounts, health savings accounts and commuter benefit plans.
“We started Benefit Resource in 1993 with the principles of delivering superior service experiences and innovative solutions to our clients and participants,” explained Anthony DiBarnaba, President of Benefit Resource. “Over the years, we have remained true to these principles by pioneering industry-leading smartcard technology for mass transit, parking and health expenses (known as Beniversal Prepaid MasterCard and eTRAC Prepaid MasterCard); developing robust online account management and reporting tools, providing industry-leading mobile app technology through the BRiMobile app and again now with the release of the new http://www.BenefitResource.com.”
What can you expect at the new BenefitResource.com?
- New Logo: Benefit Resource is introducing a new logo with a more contemporary design which complements our Beniversal brand and our vision for innovation and growth.
- New Navigational Structure: The new site is organized by user type to provide a more user-focused experience.
- Streamlined Content: Content has been entirely redeveloped to allow users to quickly access information while continuing to provide valuable insight and resources regarding tax-free benefit accounts.
- Video Presentations: Video presentations have been incorporated into the site to add an additional dimension to learning and education. These videos can be viewed on the site, embedded for use on a client or educational site or downloaded for viewing at another time.
- Integration With Social Media: For a while, Benefit Resource has used the Beniversal Update, our monthly client newsletter, to share information and insights regarding legislative changes and industry happenings. We are expanding the availability of these articles through the Media Center and provide users with the option to re-post articles to social media outlets, send them to a friend or print them.
About Benefit Resource, Inc,
Benefit Resource, Inc. administers tax-free employee benefit plans for more than 2,200 employer plans nationwide, reaching over 2 million employees. Unlike payroll or human resource companies, Benefit Resource focuses solely on administration of tax-free benefits, including: Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts and Commuter Benefit Plans. These plans allow employees to set aside tax-free dollars to pay for medical care, dependent care, mass transit and parking.
Benefit Resource, founded in Rochester, New York in 1993, is the leader in card technology for tax-free employee benefit plans and has aligned with MasterCard International to streamline plan administration, reduce overhead costs for employers and improve convenience and security for employees.