"This group of companies has worked hard and I think they are poised to generate a lot of investor interest," says, David Ledgerwood, COO of JSF. "It’s remarkable to see the progress they’ve made over the summer."
Nashville, TN (PRWEB) August 08, 2013
Nashville based technology business accelerator, Jumpstart Foundry (JSF), announces its annual Investor Day event. On August 22, 2013, the 2013 cohort will pitch over 500 investors, media and friends. Do not miss this historic Nashville event.
Now in its fourth year, Nashville's Jumpstart Foundry has successfully provided mentorship, training, and seed investments for each of its eight graduating start-ups. "This group of companies has worked hard and I think they are poised to generate a lot of investor interest," says, David Ledgerwood, COO of JSF. "It’s remarkable to see the progress they’ve made over the summer."
Investor Day marks the end of this years JSF program and the beginning of each company’s bright future. “I’m incredibly excited for this year’s coming-out party! I can’t wait for investors to see our very strong teams and learn about their plans to build large, successful, industry-changing companies,” exclaims, Vic Gatto, Founding Partner and Managing Director of JSF.
Attendees will be the first to see the impressive pitches and meet the members from each of the companies. They will also have a jumpstart opportunity to invest in each promising firm.
The 2013 Graduating Cohort Includes:
- dVisit - a mobile and web app that enables patients to be treated for routine care by their family doctor.
- Gun.io - where companies find the best software talent.
- InvisionHeart - a mobile hardware and cloud system that allows for the capture and review of cardiac data, serving hospitals, clinics and ambulatory care.
- Utilize Health - a service to match patients with neurological disabilities to specialized therapies and facilities to maximize their potential for recovery.
- NewsBreak Media Networks - a video-based advertising, interaction and promotion platform for gas stations and convenience store networks.
- Poliana - encourages citizen awareness by opening the curtain on confusing legal language, lengthy money trails, and partisan politics.
- Rocket Raise - A messaging app that lets people support the causes they care about, led by a consumer brand, while they text.
- Zingfin - helps stock investors identify trends and patterns using social sentiments datamined from Twitter.
Be a part of history by attending Jumpstart Foundry Investor Day on August 22, 2013. Light refreshments and snacks will be served. The next Facebook could very well be among this group of fine young companies. Do not miss your chance to be present to hear the pitches and meet the teams.
This is a ticketed event. Limited space is available. To be sure you do not miss Investor Day, visit: jsfid2013.eventbrite.com to register now. This will be a sold out event.
About Jumpstart Foundry
Jumpstart Foundry (JSF) fast-tracks successful technology businesses from launch to investment through a 14-week, mentor-driven acceleration program capped by an Investor Day showcase. JSF startups– principally comprised of healthcare IT, data systems and social engagement tools –capitalize upon resources and guidance from a hand-selected group of professional mentors who bring a wealth of experience from a variety of fields. Jumpstart Foundry is a proud partner of the Nashville Entrepreneur Center and the Global Accelerator Network.
For more information, please visit http://jumpstartfoundry.com.