Florida’s largest charter fishing fleet calls Destin home and skilled captains guiding seaworthy vessels are ready to share their favorite fishing spots.
Destin, FL (PRWEB) August 07, 2013
Traveling to Destin during the off-season can be quite relaxing. Traffic is lighter, crowds are fewer, temperatures are cooler, and activities are plentiful. TripShock.com is offering ten of its most popular fall activities to Destin, FL travelers at special rates.
1. Dolphin Cruise- This 2.5-hour cruise through Destin Harbor and Gulf of Mexico enlightens tourists on the history of Destin while keeping a watchful eye out for dolphins. The glass bottom boat allows tourists to view dolphins above and below the surface of the water.
2. Fishing- Tourists flock to “The World’s Luckiest Fishing Village” year round in hopes of catching the big one. Florida’s largest charter fishing fleet calls Destin home and skilled captains guiding seaworthy vessels are ready to share their favorite fishing spots.
3. Dinner Cruises- Tourists seeking a bit of luxury can cruise the calm waters of the Choctawhatchee Bay on a fine dining and dinner cruise. Guests will enjoy a three-course dinner and live entertainment during the three-hour cruise, and alcoholic beverages are available for additional purchase.
4. Helicopter Tours- Passengers will enjoy a bird’s eye view of Destin’s white sand beaches and emerald water. Tours range from 5 to 40 miles and marine wildlife sightings are common.
5. Parasailing- Up to three people can fly at once while exceeding heights of 500 feet. After their flight, tourists will enjoy a cruise of the Destin shoreline.
6. Sailing- Private sailing excursions on the Gulf of Mexico provide travelers with the flexibility to tailor a day on the water to family and group preferences. Complimentary refreshments are available.
7. Horseback Riding- Horse lovers will enjoy a guided trail ride on a surefooted steed through 14,000 acres of state forest during a one-hour tour.
8. Paddleboarding- Adventurers need no experience to participate in a professionally guided 90-minute stand up paddle tour through the Destin Harbor.
9. Bike Rentals- Cruise the scenic routes of Destin on a beach cruiser. Seat adjustments, delivery, pick up, and helmets are included.
10. Gulfarium- Travelers can get up close and personal with dolphins, sea lions, sharks, and sea turtles at the Destin area’s only marine park. Live shows occur daily.
Visit http://www.TripShock.com for rates and availability of fall activities in Destin, FL.