Which projects will be funded or and which will be shelved? Will there be haggling over the same OpEx and CapEx lines from the last several years? Will a 'new age' budget meet objectives while keeping the CFO happy?
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) August 20, 2013
It’s closing in on that time of year when many CFOs begin asking for their annual IT budgets. As the deadline approaches, numerous questions are on the minds of IT teams, including which projects will be funded and which will be shelved? Will there be haggling over the same OpEx and CapEx lines from the last several years? Will a "new age" budget meet objectives while keeping the CFO happy?
TITAN GS will host a free webinar on this issue on Tuesday, August 27th at 3 PM (EST). Participants will be able to ask questions and hear from professional TITAN GS IT experts. Topics discussed will include:
- IT Department - "Strategic Enabler" or "Overhead"?: Strategies to change the perception of your department
- Hot Initiatives for 2014 & their return on investment
- OpEx or CapEx? - keep the lights on while giving business the new tools they need
- Optimizing the "Holy Cows" of your budget - infrastructure, application support, day-to-day issue management
- Projects - the SaaS Approach
- Justifying a New Organizational Structure
About TITAN GS
TITAN GS provides global cloud-based hosting, application managed services and business process outsourcing (BPO) for HR / Payroll, Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and core ERP solutions for Oracle and SAP platforms. Our firm offers “Software-as-a-Service” with a focus on “service” to Fortune 500 and middle-market companies with an exceptional depth and breadth of technology to successfully enable daily operational execution. TITAN GS leverages five global Centers of Excellence in the USA, Europe, Asia Pacific and India. We are an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Gold Partner and were named a “Cool Vendor” by Gartner. Additional information is available by calling 1-888-430-9252 or visiting ttpartners.com.