New York, NY (PRWEB) August 08, 2013
Designed specifically for magazine, media and publishing professionals, min will host the upcoming webinar “How to Use Pinterest to Maximize ROI for Magazines” on August 12, 2013. At this special summer webinar, min will take a laser focus on this single social network that has mapped so well against magazine media’s core strengths and look at how Pinterest strategies can radiate outward to touch all other aspects of digital strategy.
The most advanced publishing brands have moved to the next level and integrated the visual social network into their broader content, social, audience development and advertising strategies. At the Pinterest webinar, registrants will learn how this powerful network can impact customer acquisition, e-commerce strategies and cross-pollination with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+.
Webinar attendees will learn to:
- Gain greater insight and performance from Pinterest and third party analytics tools
- Focus community engagement efforts in the places that matter most to users
- Create contests and ad partner programs that stand out from the clutter
- Make the most of user uploads and input as content
- Understand when and when not to use video, rich pins and other emerging tools
- Optimize site content to maximize user pinning and impact on Pinterest
Speakers for this webinar include
- Justin LoMonaco, Social Media Manager, Martha Stewart
- Stephanie Miller, Social Media Editor, SELF
- Chris Rackliffe, Senior Social Media Editor, Men’ Health & Women’s Health
- Courtney Scott, Account Planner, Huge
To register for this August 12 webinar, visit: http://www.minonline.com/webinar. The webinar will be held from 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. ET.
For more information on this webinar, visit: http://www.minonline.com/webinar. For registration questions regarding this webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at saun(at)accessintel(dot)com.
The “How to Use Pinterest to Maximize ROI for Magazines” webinar is presented by min, the industry's trusted source on the consumer and b2b magazine business. For more than 60 years, min has been serving the magazine and media community with unparalleled coverage of this ever-changing industry. Brands and offerings includes include min, min's b2b, minonline, the daily Skinny from min (e-letter), the Best of Web awards, Sales Executive of the Year awards, 21 Most Intriguing, Editorial & Design Awards, Integrated Marketing Awards, guidebooks such as the State of Digital Media and Most Intriguing Covers, plus much more. Visit us at minonline.com.