North Hampton, NH (PRWEB) August 07, 2013
Jeepers, Creepers it’s the season for Peepers! New England is the quintessential foliage peeping destination, known for its vibrant colors, as well as the cool, crisp autumn weather. Add to that perfect fall activities like corn mazes, pumpkin picking, cider making, hay rides and more – and you have the perfect fall escape. New England Inns & Resorts has a getaway for everyone and offers a terrific resource for finding the best packages and fall foliage deals in the region. These Leaf Peeper offerings can only be found collectively at http://www.NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com - no other website can offer such a wide range of packages and information in one central location.
New England Inns and Resorts is comprised of 250 of the finest inns, resorts and hotels, in the region, with a wide range of accommodations to satisfy every visitor. The Leaf Peeper offerings vary by property, and visitors can find the New England vacation that suits them best by visiting http://www.NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com/. Sample packages include:
- Leaf Peepers Gourmet Picnic Getaway (Hartstone Inn & Hideaway, Camden, ME) – Includes two nights lodging, breakfasts each morning, a gourmet picnic backpack lunch and a five-course gourmet dinner for two, as well as a five-course gourmet dinner for two at the Hartstone Inn. Valid September and October. Package is $187 add-on to regular room rates, which start at $135 per night and are based on double occupancy.
- Fall Foliage Mid-week Explorers (Wildflower Inn, Lyndonville, VT) – Stay three nights and get the fourth night FREE! Package includes a country breakfast each morning and afternoon refreshments of hot cider, VT Cabot cheese & crackers, and chocolate chip cookies. Also receive a customized booklet with 6 detailed maps and fall foliage tours and the perfect spots to eat with personal recommendations by the expert staff at the resort. Rates start at $175 per night for two people. Valid Sunday – Thursday until October 31, 2013.
- Follow the Apple Picking Path (Meadowmere Resort, Ogunquit, ME) – Maine Apple Farms are open October 1 – November 20 so guests can follow the resort’s guide to Southern Maine’s apple farms while enjoying real Maine cider, taking a hay ride through the foliage and ‘pick’ their way through Zach’s Amazing Corn Maze. Getaway includes accommodations, amenities and hotel rewards. Optional dining package with choice of dinner or spa available as well. Resort stays starting at $99.95 per night, tax not included.
- Fall “Inn” Love in New England (Inn at Harbor Hill Marina, Niantic, CT) – Includes a romantic two night stay at this waterfront Bed & Breakfast, two tickets for a fun-filled trip aboard the Essex Steam Train and Riverboat, a candlelit breakfast each morning overlooking the marina, a $50 dinner voucher to one of several great local restaurants and complimentary snacks and beverages throughout the stay. Valid September 7 - 30 (Friday - Sunday) & October 4 - October 22 (Thursday - Monday) only. Package pricing from $585 - $850 (double occupancy), depending on room selection.
- Fall Escape Package (White Mountain Hotel & Resort, North Conway, NH) – The White Mountains are the perfect setting for a leaf peeping getaway, with breathtaking mountain views and spectacular fall foliage, scenic drives, stunning waterfalls, picturesque rivers and more. This two-night package consists of country elegant resort accommodations, one order off the menu dinner and two full country breakfasts. Midweek rates start at $279 and weekend rates start at $285. Rates are per person and based on double occupancy. Available Sept. 20 – October 24, 2013.
Additional Leaf Peeper Packages can be found online at http://www.NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com/.
New England Inns & Resorts Association is a collection of New England’s most distinctive, independently owned and operated lodging properties. Established in 1907 by owners of B&Bs, hotels, inns and resorts in the New England region, the Association is comprised of nearly 250 properties. Many of the lodgings are also members of Historic Hotels of America, Preferred Hotels and Select Registry.
The association’s website, NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com, is a rich resource for consumers offering a quick reservations widget that searches all member room availability for one-stop comparison shopping and booking directly from the site.
Also new from New England Inns & Resorts is the FREE New England Inns & Resorts Mobile App which allows users to explore New England Inns & Resorts' unique collection of nearly 250 properties. Guests can search by town and state, use the Map feature to find properties in close proximity to their current location, access exclusive lodging deals and book or call to make a reservation right from the app! It’s an easy way for travelers to carry New England Inns with them for the easiest access possible.
In addition to featuring value-rich packages for consumers, the association is also well known for their gift cards which are available in any denomination and redeemable at all member properties. Gift cards can be purchased online or by calling the association directly at 1-603-964-6689.
Please visit NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com for more information.