“Our goal is to offer artists of every level the opportunity to express their creativity and learn the fundamentals of art” said SuperCool Art Co-Founder and COO Nate Little. "All while having fun".
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (PRWEB) August 08, 2013
SuperCool Art, the manufacturer of exceptional, inspirational and educational products, today announced the launch of a series of painting and drawing kits that allow people of all ages to bring out their inner artist while learning basic art skills in a fun way.
SuperCool Art Kits meet the needs of every artistic level and budget. With the help of themed stencils, they give budding artists the ability to draw or paint while learning color theory, scale, composition and proportion, all while having fun being creative.
“SuperCool Art Kits bring an element of fun and creativity to learning composition basics because they allow the artist to create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece with little to no previous experience or talent,” said SuperCool Art CEO Noelle Gardner. “Unlike other kits on the market that are based on copying other artists’ work, SuperCool Art provides all the elements for people to unleash their inner Picasso and become the genius behind their own unique creation.”
SuperCool Art Kits offer 9 different themes as well as a line of 13 CityScapes to choose from: A Day at The Beach, A Day at The Zoo, A Night in Space, Peace, Love, Art, Abstract Art, Family Roots, UnderSea Adventure, Dinosauria and Frolicking with Fairies. Our CityScape line includes 13 famous cities around the world: New York, Chicago, Dallas, St. Louis, Los Angeles, Seattle, Toronto, Rome, Paris, London, Prague, Sydney and Tokyo with 10 additional in the works.
Designed for a variety of ages and budgets, SuperCool Art Kits are available in six different sizes, including:
- Deluxe Drawing Kit - 3 sheets of 19” x 25” cotton paper, set of 12 Koh-I-Noor Woodless Pencils, 2 erasers, pencil sharpener and a SuperCool themed stencil set
- Super Deluxe Drawing Kit – 3 sheets of 19” x 25” cotton paper, set of 24 Koh-I-Noor Woodless Pencils, 2 erasers, pencil sharpener and a SuperCool themed stencil set
- Small Paint Kit – 11” x 14” canvas, set of 7 paint brushes, 6 vibrant paint colors, 2 artist palettes, Bristle Magic and a SuperCool themed stencil set
- Medium Paint Kit - 16” x 20” canvas, set of 10 paint brushes, 7 vibrant paint colors, 2 artist palettes, Bristle Magic and a SuperCool themed stencil set
- Large Paint Kit - 24” x 24” canvas, set of 14 paint brushes, 11 vibrant paint colors, 2 artist palettes, Bristle Magic and a SuperCool themed stencil set
- Wall Art Stencils – 24” x 60” SuperCool themed stencil
SuperCool Art was one of only 18 companies which presented at the Holiday Gift Showcase media event in New York on July 30th. Look for SuperCool Art kits appearing this Fall in the “Great Gifts Under $100” category of many publications and media outlets for their 2013 Holiday Gift Guides.
“Our goal is to offer artists of every level the opportunity to express their creativity and learn the fundamentals of art,” said SuperCool Art Co-Founder and COO Nate Little. “We believe that once people have the opportunity to experience our kits they will approach the creative process with confidence and have a great time creating a substantial piece of art that will last a lifetime.”
About SuperCool Art
SuperCool Art is the manufacturer of exceptional, inspirational and educational art products that give budding artists’ of all ages and skill levels the tools they need to create their very own, one-of-a-kind masterpiece. For more information, visit: http://www.supercoolart.com/.