Chicago, IL (PRWEB) August 08, 2013
Fruition Partners, the leading provider of technology-enabled services for the IT Service Management (ITSM) sector and Preferred Service Partner of ServiceNow, today announced that August marks its 10th anniversary helping companies elevate IT service management to the cloud. This important corporate milestone comes at a time of unprecedented growth for the company and the cloud services market. The second-quarter of 2013 saw revenues up 80% compared to the first half of 2012, and headcount up 44% culminating in more than 200 cloud professionals on staff.
Fruition Partners has managed to avoid the growing pains many companies face when they look to keep pace with accelerated growth while keeping their corporate culture intact. The company boasts a rewarding work environment, recognized as one of Chicago’s most desirable places to work and one of the area’s most influential technology companies. Earlier this year, Fruition was named #15 on Brill Street’s Top 50 Gen Y Employers for its progressive, collaborative and fun work environment.
In honor of its 10th anniversary, Fruition asked its employees to weigh-in on what makes Fruition a great place to work. The result was the following Top 10 list:
1. Great People: Everyone at Fruition is incredibly smart, friendly and talented. People aren’t just co-workers, they are friends.
2. Culture: Fruition employees are known for their unique personalities and often refer to themselves as “fruweird.”
3. Excellent Benefits: With several kegs on tap in the FruBar, a stocked fridge and many vacation days, Fruition employees truly enjoy coming to work.
4. Flexible Work Environment: Fruition employees have the ability to work from home whenever necessary and the cloud technologies make it much easier.
5. Casual Dress Code: No suits here! Fruition prides itself on having a casual dress code, most employees wear jeans every day.
6. Foosball: With a foosball table in the lobby, it is hard to find someone who isn’t exceptionally talented at the game. You might even find the CEO losing to some interns.
7. Knowledge: Learning is encouraged at Fruition Partners. Each person has the opportunity to take classes to improve his or her skills, with most of the costs being covered by Fruition.
8. Lil Frus on the Fridge: New babies are welcomed into the Fruition family with a “lil fru” bib and the photos are always put on display.
9. Work Variety: Employees do not have to worry about a boring day in the office. There is always a new and exciting work opportunity at Fruition Partners.
10. Open Communication: Ideas are welcome from anyone at any time. A new employee has just as much influence as a “lifer.” All opinions are truly valued. In fact, the CEO doesn’t even have an office. He sits in a cubicle like everyone else.
“One of the things that I’m most proud of is our corporate culture,” said Patrick Stonelake, Co-Founder and Director of innovations at Fruition Partners. “No matter if you are a 40-year veteran of IT or someone who just graduated college – at Fruition, you have the same voice.”
With a spirit of collaboration and an unrivaled passion for what they do, Fruition Partners is well positioned to tackle the $55 billion market for cloud-based services.
“We’re defining our own ecosystem around Cloud Service Management and taking ServiceNow to places it hasn’t been before,” says Marc Talluto, Co-Founder and CEO of Fruition Partners. “It’s been a tremendously rewarding 10 years and I look forward to charting another 10+ years of tremendous growth and rewarding relationships.”
About Fruition Partners
Fruition Partners is a technology-enabled services firm focused on elevating IT service management to the cloud. The company combines practical experience with technology-enabled tools and services to help organizations attain sustainable success throughout the entire ITSM process. With more than 325 ServiceNow implementations to its credit, Fruition is a preferred partner of the leading enterprise IT cloud company. Fruition’s depth of experience and team of more than 200 cloud-integration experts, accelerate service management to the cloud and ensure clients experience the cost and performance benefits quickly and easily. The company is a trusted partner to some of the world’s most respected organizations including Coca-Cola, General Electric (GE), Delphi, Fox, Target, Tiffany & Company, Viacom and Yale University. For more information on Fruition Partners visit http://www.fruitionpartners.com, follow the company on Twitter @FruitionPartner or call toll free 1-888-604-0055.