Global Wine Industry Almanac: Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast Research Reports Available Online By ResearchMoz.us
Albany, NY (PRWEB) August 08, 2013
Researchmoz presents this most up-to-date research on Wine: Global Industry Almanac. The report focuses primarily on quantitative market metrics in order to characterize the growth and evolution of the Wine Industry.
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
View Full Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/wine-global-industry-almanac-report.html
Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global wine market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global wine market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wine market players’ global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume.
Browse All Alcoholic Beverages Market Research Reports & Industry Analysis @ http://www.researchmoz.us/alcoholic-beverages-market-reports-125.html
- The global wine market is expected to generate total revenue of $283.7 billion in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% between 2007 and 2011.
- Market consumption volumes are forecast to increase with a CAGR of 0.4% between 2007-2011, to reach a total of 22,150.9 million liters in 2011.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.7% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $327.8 billion by the end of 2016.
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Browse Food Market Research Reports - http://www.researchmoz.us/food-market-reports-118.html
Market value forecast
Market volume forecastIn 2016, the global wine market is forecast to have a volume of 24,524 million liters, an increase of 9.1% since 2011.
Five forces analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Browse Related Reports
Kids and Dining Out - US - July 2013
Children are shifting in the way they use restaurants. They are ordering from many different areas of the menus, in part because of parental health concerns as well as a lack of sophisticated options. The meal toy traditionally drew in kids, but children are becoming increasingly sophisticated and aging out of them at a younger age. Additionally, restaurants must consider how a child’s restaurant experience differs between dine-in and to-go options and change to meet their needs in terms of menu offerings, packaging, and activities.
Pizza - UK - July 2013
Although the pizza market has been fairly reliant on commodity inflation and the thriving chilled sector for underlying growth, this report identifies tangible NPD opportunities to potentially encourage stronger volume growth and expand the user base. These include a clear demand among parents for pizza designed for children, strong interest in gluten-free and microwaveable pizzas and – in the wake of the horsemeat scandal – an appetite for British –sourced meat in toppings, peaking among the lower usage yet fast-growing over-65s demographic.
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Browse Blog - http://marketing-strategies-topics.blogspot.com/