Our experience with marketing means that the Rotary will have access to professionally produced material to ensure the first impression of the event is first class.
Inverness, UK (PRWEB UK) 13 August 2013
Macrae & Dick will provide the event with marketing support in the run up to the event including design of all marketing collateral and print, such as the artwork for the application form and the number plate covers and assistance with the e-marketing of the event.
The event will see cars travel in a circular 170-mile route from Dornoch to Lochinver and back, calling at points of interest on the way. Entrants will make a donation to charity to take part in the Tour with the funds being split between the RNLI and Rotary charities.
James Hamilton, Group Marketing Manager, Macrae & Dick said, "We are delighted to support East Sutherland Rotary Club with their inaugural Car Tour. Our experience with marketing means that the Rotary will have access to professionally produced material to ensure the first impression of the event is first class."
Patrick Murray, President of East Sutherland Rotary Club said, "Our thanks go to Macrae & Dick with their support for our event to ensure that our Classic Car Tour is a success and promoted effectively so that we can reach our target of raising much needed funds for the RNLI and the other charities that the Rotary Club supports."
The East Sutherland Rotary Clubs Coast to Coast Classic Car Tour is now open for applications and more information can be found here.
- Established in 1878 Macrae & Dick Limited has always had an association with the car industry. It is one of the longest established dealers in Scotland. With dealerships in Inverness, Elgin, Aberdeen, Perth and Stirling, Macrae & Dick employs over 450 people within the region. We are proud to have the franchises for Ford, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Toyota and Mazda and under the Menzies brand BMW and MINI (in Stirling).
- Macrae & Dick work exclusively within the retail motor industry and related fields. They have workshops and outlets that provide service, parts and body repair work. These include retail and wholesale parts operations and the supply of parts for all makes of cars and vans. With an accident repair centre in Inverness, ‘Hi-Tech’ which is an accredited ARC centre and offers accident management for all types of vehicles.
- The group also has four fast fit centres based in Inverness, Elgin, Perth and Stirling trading under the ‘Rapid Fit’ banner, together with the Budget Car Rental franchise based in Inverness offering car and van rental at competitive prices.
- For further information on Macrae & Dick Limited visit the website.
- East Sutherland Rotary Club is a member of the worldwide Rotary charitable organisation, and raises thousands of pounds for charitable causes each year, in a variety of ways. Our club has been in existence for 24 years, and has 27 members. The club meets weekly, with meetings alternating between Royal Dornoch Golf Club and the Sutherland Inn, Brora.
- For further information on East Sutherland Rotary Club visit the website.