Easy to navigate maps guide users to their favorite places. “We did the work so you can have the fun,” said John Applegate, Director of Software Development, Osage Apps.
Florissant, Colorado (PRWEB) August 09, 2013
The first travel app celebrating Colorado’s historic towns of Cripple Creek and Victor on the southwest slopes of majestic Pikes Peak is now available in the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
[The Cripple Creek App gives locals, as well as travelers, one-tap access to just about everything in Cripple Creek and Victor, including maps, places to eat, sleep and play, deals from local businesses and area attractions, weather and road conditions, and even access to local emergency services.
Market research conducted by app creator Osage Apps has found that many small to medium size towns (15,000 and below) are in need of having their own app for locals and tourists. “You can find a lot of apps for large American cities like New York, San Francisco, Chicago and Los Angeles, but very few for small and rural communities,” said Bill Rentfrow, Director of Research and Development. “The Cripple Creek App will give locals and tourists alike a wealth of information about these two historic towns, and be a model for other small towns to follow."
Key features of the app include:
- Complete map of both Cripple Creek and Victor
- Information on local attractions
- History of both towns — learn more about the location where mountain men explored and Native Americans lived off the land
- Photo gallery — ten pages of beautiful photographs
- Casino and business information
- Link to promotions for local businesses
- "Fun for Kids" — helps parents find great activities for their kids
- Parking locations
- "My Car" — marks your car's location so you can find it after visiting local attractions
- Local weather and road conditions
- Contact information for emergency services and government offices
- Wi-Fi access and ATM locations
- Facebook, Twitter and email integration — share with friends and family
The Cripple Creek App is available for $1.99 from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at http://www.AppStore.com/CrippleCreek.
About Osage Apps: The Cripple Creek Mobile app is developed by Osage Apps. OsageApps, LLC, is a mobile software development company. Osage Apps develops and implements software applications for Apple, Android and Windows products. The company creates and provides multiple software products in the entertainment, business and education sectors of the web-based application market.
The principals of this company are William C. Rentfrow, Owner and managing partner, and John Applegate, Co-Owner and Director of Software Development.
If you would like further information on Cripple Creek Mobile or you would like to schedule an interview, please contact:
Michael Perini or Sherri Albertson, Perini & Associates