This solution puts the power of website and social media content into the hands of non-programmers who must manage proactive marketing communications programs.
Marietta, Ohio USA (PRWEB) August 08, 2013
Offenberger & White, Inc., (OffWhite) has published a video presentation to announce a major expansion to the company’s Ed.it™2 digital marketing platform. The cloud-based solution includes an integrated dashboard to manage communication functions without programming skills. The Ed.it™2 platform now includes a range of web-enabled marketing and PR utilities arrayed in an iconographic index with security features to ensure multiple-user access from any browser or mobile device.
According to OffWhite CEO Bill White, "This solution puts the power of website and social media content into the hands of non-programmers who want to manage proactive marketing communications programs in a changing landscape."
Key functional capabilities include:
- Website content management and optimization
- Email marketing and list management, importing, exporting, open, path and viewer details
- Social media integration with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other platforms
- Simplified content optimization
- SEO and analytics with finite traffic analysis keyed to events, sales and other activity
- Seamless interface with back-end enterprise systems such as Salesforce.com
- Integral form-based market research, registration and other interactive utilities
- Multiple user access with flexible privilege hierarchy
- Customized functions such as ad banners and metrics, databases, libraries and visitor interactivity.
Developed by OffWhite and continuously upgraded since 2001, the new Ed.it™2 Digital Marketing Platform is easier to use and more flexible than many high-end tools marketed as enterprise solutions, which require significant programming expertise. Ed.it™2 is scalable from small to large business and expandable in response to company needs and growth demands.
While Ed.it™2 requires no programming or HTML experience to manage, a Developer Tools section is available for use by companies with resident IT professionals charged with supporting intranet and extranet applications in high-security environments.
To arrange for a webinar or personal presentation, contact Bill White or Jane Cirigliano at 800-606-1610 or 740-373-9010.
Offenberger & White, Inc., is an integrated marketing solutions company established in 1985, serving clients worldwide in industries ranging from technology and life science to education, healthcare and non-profit institutions.