London, UK (PRWEB) August 08, 2013
Rapid growth of illicit activities and especially money laundering over the last decade forced governments across the world to take numerous regulatory measures to tackle the problem. The problem assumed increased urgency since the global financial crisis (2008-2009), which hit economies in every corner of the world. As a result, many countries enforced their regulations related to laundering activities.
Though Europe and North America are characterized by a high level of anti-money laundering (AML) compliance, emerging economies of APAC, Latin America and the Middle East are only taking initiatives to enforce or introduce AML regulations
New research report “2020 Foresight Report: The Impact of Anti-Money Laundering Regulations on Wealth Management” drawn up by WealthInsight has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: 2020 Foresight Report: The Impact of Anti-Money Laundering Regulations on Wealth Management
Published: August, 2013
Price: US$ 3,800.00
The report provides an in-depth analysis of global money laundering dynamics and scrutinizes the AML initiatives taken by governments and regulatory bodies across the world. It presents an overview of the prevailing trends and challenges upon the market, contains description of the regulatory developments taken in various countries and evaluation of their impact on the respective governments, customers and financial institutions. The research study offers an insight into the global compliance spending trends and covers the best practices in the AML compliance. Moreover, the report outlines key recommendations for improvement of the AML process in different parts of the globe.
- Extensive analysis of the money laundering global market dynamics (including global and regional analyses, examination of the market drivers and also data on AML end markets).
- Review of the key operational and technological trends and challenges.
- Viral information on the key regulatory trends along with impact assessment (analyses of the activities in developed and emerging technologies).
- Overview of the global compliance spending trends.
- Essential data on the best practices in AML compliance.
- Recommendations for improvement of the AML process.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.