London, UK (PRWEB) August 12, 2013
The worldwide market for household products recorded a 3.7% CAGR in 2007-2011. In 2011, it was evaluated at above USD 178 billion in 2011. In the same year, paper products formed the leading market segment, with more than 33% of the total market and over USD 59 billion in revenues.
The global household products market is predicted to show a 3.4% CAGR annually through 2016. It is forecast to reach the value of over USD 210 billion by end-2016.
In-demand research report “Household Products: Global Industry Almanac” created by Canadean has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Household Products: Global Industry Almanac
Published: April, 2013
Price: US$ 2,995.00
The report provides top-quality information on the global household products market. It highlights historic background of the industry and draws up a clear picture of the actual market state, uncovers data on the market size and value, examines key segments, and contains a Porter’s five forces analysis. The research study evaluates the competitive environment, offers details on the leading companies operating, and discusses factors influencing the competition. In addition, future industry prospects are described in the report.
- Detailed overview of the global household products market.
- Historical and present data on the industry performance.
- Vital data on the market size, value and segmentation.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Evaluation of the buyer and supplier power.
- Review of new entrants.
- Regional market analysis.
- Description of the competitive scenario and profiles of leading companies.
- Future outlook through 2016.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketLine page.