We are embracing a new reality, one that unifies all things, and leaving the old paradigm of separation and division. The goal is to awaken the connection we share with all living beings and in our great universe. -Michael Perlin
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 11, 2013
The Declaration of Consciousness created by Starseed Flms is a significant and timely grass roots action to foster a new shared consciousness on a global scale. Starseed Films is a metaphysical film company creating inspiring and enlightening films to help us to create a better, safer, cleaner and more peaceful planet. The production company is dedicated to the unity of all people regardless of race, religion, or nationality.
The “Declaration of Consciousness” is circulating via cyberspace and at events gathering signatures from people seeking meaningful change in support of a movement whose time has come. The initiative calls for a unified effort for individuals, organizations and countries to settle their disputes with non-violence; basic human rights and spiritual liberty for all humans; honoring and treating women equally; care, preservation and nurturing of our planet, our elders and our children as well as the upholding and spreading of peace on earth. The movement signals a global shift in consciousness as represented by the document, for which signatures online are actively being sought at: http://www.signdc.org.
The movement seeks to have the Declaration signed by global leaders of consciousness and more than one million world citizens and then plan to present it to the United Nations for possible adoption. The goal is to awaken “the grass roots of humanity” of each nation and culture through the signing of the Declaration while sharing the experiential, conscious message through music, media, education and entertainment.
Among the goals stated in the Declaration:
- “Every life form is an aspect of the One; thus any harm of any living being affects the energetic integrity of the whole.”
- “A call for change wherever edicts (and) power structures…cause imbalance, suffering, disharmony and injustice…and to end all wars between nations and people through principles of non-violence…”
- The Right to Spiritual Liberty and the Right and freedom of all human beings to explore and pursue higher consciousness according to their own mode of choice; as long as it is respectful and harmless to the rights and well-being of others.”
- “A unified effort to prevent and end harassment, discrimination and prejudice based on race, religion, nationality, gender or sexual orientation …in the workplace or in the political systems.”
- “The re-awakening of our connection to the Divine Feminine aspect of our consciousness and to honor the feminine in our society, in all living beings and in our Great Universe.”
- “The Right to make the changes necessary in our habits, energy systems and consumption in order to reduce or avoid pollution and to support and create new systems of effective ecologically sustainable distribution of resources; and to share them more equally, render them more accessible and provide their benefits more uniformly to all the world’s people.”
The Declaration of Consciousness is a non-profit organization whose mission is to embark on a powerful intent to convey a message of unity consciousness to all of humanity.
For information about volunteering time, funds and helping to share the Declaration of Consciousness with the world, please visit http://www.declarationofconsciousness.org.