Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 12, 2013
TotallyHer Media’s theFashionSpot (tFS) (http://www.thefashionspot.com), the web’s largest fashion-focused community and fashion editorial site, announced today August’s Guest Editor: Molly Sims, model, actress, author, and mother. Throughout the month, Molly takes a look back at her favorite red carpet looks, how she balances her busy work life with motherhood, and dishes in 21 questions, theFashionSpot’s ongoing series of celeb interviews. Molly joins a distinguished list of guest editors for theFashionSpot, including culinary expert and television personality, Gail Simmons, celebrity stylist Nicole Chavez, and wellness expert and life coach Jillian Michaels.
“Having grown my career from the world of fashion and modeling, I’m thrilled to contribute to theFashionSpot.com,” said Molly. “Between walking international runways, designing jewelry, and running after my toddler, I’ve learned a few tricks along the way—and I’m so excited to share them with the tFS audience.”
Noteworthy quotes from Molly’s tFS blogs:
21 Questions with Molly Sims:
- “When it comes to working out… just know that sweat is your fat crying.”
- “My guilty pleasure is… salted caramels—I'm addicted!”
- “When it comes to modeling, people don't realize… how lonely you get.”
- “My biggest style regret is… wearing short shorts—it was not good.”
On Finding a Work-Life Balance:
- “You don’t need to make a four course meal every night. It's easy and can be a lot of fun just to bake some cookies. I plan my meals ahead on Sunday nights and I love using my freezer because when I'm in a pinch I can quickly defrost something.
Top Tips for Being a Stylish Mom:
- “It's very important to get out of your yoga clothes and your sweatpants and make an effort to get dressed every day.”
- “Invest in key fashion pieces: a great pair of flats, a jean shirt, a boyfriend jacket, a great tank top and a pair of jeans—they don't have to be skinny just ones you feel good in.”
- “I always roll up my clothes instead of laying them flat and I don't believe in packing a suitcase and leaving empty space—even if you plan on shopping—because it will wrinkle your clothing.”
“TheFashionSpot has always fostered the voices of models in the fashion industry, so we’re very pleased to have an international supermodel like Molly Sims share her experience with our readers,” says Rebecca Schmitt, Vice President and General Manager of TotallyHer Media. “Molly’s involvement is a testament to the growing list of stellar tFS guest editors, and we look forward to welcoming others to our devoted community.”
To read all the exclusive articles from Guest Editor Molly Sims please visit http://www.thefashionspot.com/hub/guest-editor.
Originating in July 2001, theFashionSpot (http://www.theFashionSpot.com) made a name for itself as an invitation-only community of designers, stylists and fashionistas that dissected designer collections, celebrating some and skewering others. Building on the largest fashion-focused community on the web, theFashionSpot.com has grown into a respected fashion editorial site with a strong and active community element. TheFashionSpot’s portfolio of sites currently reaches nearly 2 million unique visitors (comScore, July 2013), with close to 70,000 invitation-only members playing an active role in the site’s forum. It is that in-market participation and authenticity that makes theFashionSpot.com the largest community of fashion influencers online. In 2012 theFashionSpot was recognized by MediaPost’s OMMA Awards for website excellence in fashion and beauty. Recent brand advertisers include Macy’s, Tresemme, Anne Klein, P&G, Kraft, Coach, Revlon, Weight Watchers, and more. theFashionSpot is part of TotallyHer, an Evolve Media (http://www.evolvemediallc.com) company.
For More Information:
Director of Marketing Communications
(310) 449-1890 Ext. 8250
Sr. Public Relations Associate
(310) 449-1890 Ext. 8263