Waltham, MA (PRWEB) August 12, 2013
Who: Peoplefluent®, a leading social human capital management technology company.
What: Peoplefluent will present a series of complimentary webinars throughout August. Through engaging presentations and live democasts, human resource professionals offer thoughtful recommendations to cultivate strategic talent acquisition, retention and collaborative learning programs to foster engagement and productivity across the enterprise.
- Wednesday, August 14, 2013, 1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. MT/12:00 p.m. CT) LinkedIn, now used daily alongside enterprise recruiting tools, has become a pivotal tool for recruiting and sourcing activities and career management. In a webinar titled, "LinkedIn and Peoplefluent Partnership: Recruiting the Web’s Top Talent", LinkedIn’s Jeffrey Li, technical partner manager and Nisha MacMillan, business development manager, will join Peoplefluent's Eric Edwards, senior product manager, to explain how integrating Peoplefluent Recruiting and LinkedIn Recruiter can drive efficiency and candidate experience to new levels.
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://mktg.peoplefluent.com/81413LinkedInandPeoplefluentPartnershipRecruiting_Registration.html?RegSource=EM_SF_7_23&mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRolva%2FLZKXonjHpfsX54ugkXKC1lMI%2F0ER3fOvrPUfGjI4DS8piI%2BSLDwEYGJlv6SgFSrjHMaJl0bgJXhY%3D.
- Thursday, August 15, 2013, 1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. MT/12:00 p.m. CT) Many of today’s organizations face challenges successfully managing and integrating collaborative learning technologies and content delivery. Understanding and correctly utilizing an integrated learning management system allows companies to increase employee engagement, productivity and performance. David Mallon, vice president, of research from Bersin by Deloitte, Mike Lewis, CMO of Peoplefluent and Brian Kelly, vice president of marketing, KZO Innovations, will discuss how to "Create a Collaborative Enterprise Learning Culture in 5 Easy Steps", which will help companies outperform their competitors in the global marketplace.
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://mktg.peoplefluent.com/CreatingaCollaborativeEnterpriseLearningCulturein5EasySteps_Registration.html?RegSource=EM_SF_7_23&mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRolva%2FLZKXonjHpfsX54ugkXKC1lMI%2F0ER3fOvrPUfGjI4DS8piI%2BSLDwEYGJlv6SgFSrjHMaJl0bgJXhY%3D.
- Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT/9:00 a.m. MT/10:00 a.m. CT) Is your workforce strategy aligned with business goals? In this HR.com democast, "Boardroom-Ready Analytics from Peoplefluent InSight", Myrl Youngman, product manager, Peoplefluent Workforce Planning & Analytics will demonstrate how to use boardroom-ready dashboards, intelligent agents and insights to quantify workforce trends.
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://www.hr.com//en/webcasts_events/webcasts/upcoming_webcasts/boardroom-ready-analytics-from-peoplefluent-insigh_hjfzu6q4.html?s=2FZZ2dGxKdkyDbUtlVt.
- Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. MT/12:00 p.m. CT) Companies are constantly challenged to grow and hit business goals all while keeping budgets in check. During a webinar titled, "Profit from the Positive", authors and executive coaches Margaret Greenberg and Senia Maymin will reveal how business professionals can increase productivity, collaboration and profitability inspired by the new field of Positive Psychology. Case studies from forward-thinking companies like Google, Zappos and Amazon will illustrate success in action with more than two dozen evidence-based tools that can be immediately applied.
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://mktg.peoplefluent.com/ProfitFromThePositiveWebinar_Registration.html.
- Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. MT/12:00 p.m. CT) In today's marketplace, a lack of transparency during the recruiting and hiring process can result in disengaged employees, disruption to company culture, low productivity and high turnover. Join Peoplefluent Director of Product and Content Marketing Kevin Grossman during the webinar "The Transparent Recruiting Process: Optimize Performance, Retention and Succession Planning in 7 Simple Steps", for a reality check on how to operate a successful recruiting process built on openness, communication and accountability.
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://mktg.peoplefluent.com/TheTransparentRecruitingProcessOptimizePerformanceRetentionandSuccessionPlanningin8SimpleSteps_Registration.html.
- Thursday, August 29, 2013, 1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. MT/12:00 p.m. CT) Today companies recognize that implementing HR infrastructure with global talent management capabilities can help achieve business goals. As a result, there is growing awareness of how critical background checks are in sourcing and screening international candidates. Terry Corley, director, Global Background Screening from Sterling Infosystems explains best practices in the webinar, "7 Key Steps for a Culturally Adapted, Legally Compliant Global Background Check Program".
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://mktg.peoplefluent.com/82913Webcast7StepsforaCulturallyAdapted..._Registration.html.
Peoplefluent is the leading provider of talent management solutions designed to support the entire workforce. We provide the mobile enablement, social collaboration, information visualization and the domain expertise required to empower strategic decision making and true employee engagement. Our talent management software enables organizations to unlock each individual’s potential by removing the boundaries that limit the performance and productivity of your workforce. With the most comprehensive talent suite in the industry including solutions for talent management, workforce compliance and diversity, contingent workforce management, analytics and workforce planning, Peoplefluent offers a solution to optimize every step of the talent lifecycle.
Our solutions have helped over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories successfully achieve their talent aspirations. Today, 80% of the Fortune 100 relies on Peoplefluent solutions as part of their talent management delivery strategy.