Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) August 12, 2013
The Nex Flow™ Stainless Steel Adjustable Air Amplifiers take compressed air and entrain surrounding air to amplify Air Flow downstream. Often called “Air Movers”, they move a tremendous amount of air utilizing the “coanda” effect. The downstream air produced has high velocity and “laminar flow” for strong blow-off and cleaning power.
The Stainless Steel Nex Flow™ Air Amplifiers make it ideal for their use in food service applications as well as for higher temperature and corrosive environments.
Available in three sizes - 1-1/4”, 2” and 4” outlets.
- Remove water, coolant, dust and scrap in parts manufacturing/assembly operations
- Cool hot spots on production equipment
- Blow off of water from the tops of cans, bottles and all types of packaging prior to labeling, ink jetting, palletizing or packaging
- Convey light materials and waste
- Part ejection, fume removal, dust and liquid blow off from all types of parts
- Replace fans for better and faster cooling in many applications
- Cool, clean and dry all types of material before painting, coating or polishing
- Remove mist, fumes or smoke from operations and to boost existing mist, fume and spoke fume removal systems
- Trim removal in paper, film or foil operations
- No Moving Parts
- No Electricity
- Low in Cost
- Superior in Design and Performance