Our results for the first half of the year represent another step toward our goal of delivering consistent growth, and I am proud of the performance of our entire global team ~ PJ Bain, CEO
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) August 13, 2013
PrimeRevenue Inc., the leading platform for optimizing cash flow and working capital in global financial supply chains, today announced results for the second quarter of 2013 ended June 30, 2013.
Performance highlights include:
- Continued track record of quarterly Year-over-Year (YOY) growth.
- Addition of several new Supply Chain Finance programs in North American, Europe and Australia.
- Steady increase in the number or suppliers on the OpenSCiTM platform reaching over 12,000 companies worldwide.
- Expansion of leadership with the appointment of Mr. R. Charles Shufeldt to PrimeRevenue Board of Directors.
- Acknowledgement as the world leader in Supply Chain Finance for the fourth consecutive year. Specifically, PrimeRevenue was awarded the Best Global Supply Chain Finance Provider (Non-Bank) and Best Web-Based Supply Chain Financing Solution (PrimeRevenue OpenSCi) titles by Global Finance Magazine.
- Recognition as one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work ForTM in 2013 by the National Association for Business Resources.
Through the PrimeRevenue OpenSCi Supply Chain Finance platform and award winning services, over 90 buyers and 12,000 worldwide suppliers are able to optimize working capital, generate cash flow and reduce risks in their financial supply chains.
“Our results for the first half of the year represent another step toward our goal of delivering consistent growth, and I am proud of the performance of our entire global team,” stated PJ Bain, CEO. “Our focus on delivering innovative products and a superior customer experience is driving our success and we look forward to continued growth,” added Bain.
About PrimeRevenue, Inc.
For organizations who view their supply chains as a strategic asset and are seeking to increase supply chain efficiency, PrimeRevenue has the answer. Providing cash flows to more than 12,000 buyers and suppliers through the OpenSCi platform with the control and flexibility required to drive superior results and reduce cost and capital risk throughout their financial supply chains. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, PrimeRevenue also has offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt and Prague in Europe, as well as in Melbourne, Australia, and Hong Kong SAR, and operates some the largest supply chain finance programs for clients around the globe. For more information or to contact us, please visit http://www.primerevenue.com/.
Marketing Communications Manager
To be the first with the news, subscribe here: http://primerevenue.com/news/.