"Of particular note is the expansion of our global footprint across North and South America, Africa and the Arabian Gulf Area," says Axiros CEO Kurt Peterhans.
(PRWEB) August 13, 2013
Axiros, the technology leader in Advanced Service and Device Management, continues to demonstrate its flexibility and growing global presence with significant business transactions completed in the first half of 2013.
To date, the Germany-based company has partnered with an impressive array of businesses in a variety of industries – broadband, utility, cable – across numerous countries. Additionally, Axiros released a new, cloud-based version of its flagship product, AXESS.ACS.
According to Axiros CEO Kurt Peterhans, 2013 has been a notable year for his company, with significant growth, increased revenue paths and greater market immersion. “We’re very pleased with the impressive growth and movement Axiros has made to date. Of particular note is the expansion of our global footprint across North and South America, Africa and the Arabian Gulf Area. Worldwide, with both new and existing customers, we’re seeing a deepening and broadening of our partnerships. Looking ahead, we see increased revenue paths from LTE and smart metering/smart energy and as well as growth within the APAC field.”
Specific business transactions closed in the first half of 2013 include:
- H1 Telekom, a fast growing triple-play fixed network operator in Croatia, selected Axiros solutions to fully manage and provision its broadband customers, replacing a previous ACS solution from different vendor. Axiros AXESS components will provide H1 Telekom the flexibility to work with data, voice and video services, independent of the access technology and the specific CPE model.
- The Lyse Group, an energy and telecommunications leader based in southwestern Norway, has selected Axiros to power its smart energy initiative, Lyse Smart AS. Axiros’ AXPERIENCE suite will enable Lyse Smart to automate complex business processes, significantly reduce field installation costs as well as costs associated with ongoing maintenance and support, and enable delivery of value-added services.
- Mobily, the fastest growing mobile and Internet provider in the Saudi Arabia section of Etisalat Group, has selected Axiros to remotely provision, manage and monitor its fixed customers (Mobily offers high speed services with both FTTH and VDSL). Mobily identified in Axiros’ solutions unique capabilities in flexibility, reliability and performance.
- Optimus Portugal selected Axiros’ flagship product, AXESS.ACS, to power its new 4G LTE IP-based wireless and wireline network. AXESS.ACS will provide Optimus with continuous improvement in its cost allocation; will benefit with its continuous focus on improving operational efficiency; and it will allow for a greater range of consumer devices to be simultaneously managed and monitored.
- Spectranet, one of the fastest growing 4G service providers in Nigeria, aims to be a leader in the Internet space in Nigeria by launching LTE. Spectranet selected Axiros for its unique ability to remotely provision and manage LTE customer premises equipment.
- UNE, a leading provider of fixed and mobile services in Colombia, is using AXESS.ACS to manage its 4G LTE Telephony over IP (ToIP) and high-speed data offering. A long-standing Axiros customer, UNE has been using AXESS.ACS to manage its fixed ToIP, video (IPTV) and high-speed data services.
- Vodafone Iceland has chosen Axiros to provide a complete TR-069 and legacy device management solution, managing and monitoring its customer premise equipment (CPE). Vodafone Iceland joins other operating companies within the larger Vodafone Group already using Axiros products. These include Vodafone Italy and Vodafone NL.
- Vodafone Italy, the third largest broadband provider in Italy, selected Axiros to monitor the Quality of Experience (QoE) of dual play broadband customers. Vodafone chose Axiros’ AXTRACT solution for its flexibility and performance in monitoring residential customers’ devices, calculating in real time different key performance indicators (KPI).
- Axiros released its flagship product, the AXESS.ACS TR-069 device management solution, on a hosted platform. AXESS.ACS as a Service provides the same rigorous functionality as the original but in a cloud-based format. AXESS.ACS as a Service is available by subscription or on a pay-as-you-go basis. Customer benefits include rapid deployment, security management, real time support and zero touch provisioning. Additional benefits include lower costs, easy upgrades and seamless integration.
Axiros is a Munich, Germany-based software company focused on open service and device management for fixed line and mobile broadband. The company boasts significant experience and name recognition in TR-069 device management solutions.
Axiros products are open and interoperable (device agnostic), meaning they work with any device and/or service. Axiros deploys its products on premise, hosted or in the cloud, making it as much a software company as it is a product company. This unique approach has led Axiros to become the market leader in Europe. More than 120 service providers worldwide are currently using Axiros products to provision and monitor millions of devices in near real-time throughout the world.
Axiros is global in scope with sales and service offices located in Milan, Zurich, New York and São Paolo, and development centers in Germany and Russia.