"ClientTrack 13 will allow users to showcase their data through Interactive charts, which will help our users demonstrate their impact and success like never before" Carl Champagne, ClientTrack Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) August 14, 2013
ClientTrack is pleased to announce the release of ClientTrack 13 on August 15th, 2013. This new version of ClientTrack will enable organizations to visually show their data in remarkable ways. Through charts and dashboards, human service organizations will be able to showcase the impact they have in their communities. Some of the top new features and enhancements of ClientTrack 13 include:
- ClientTrack Data Visualization: This will allow interactive charts, which will be available in Data Explorer, Forms and Dashboards.
- Tool Access Permissions: This will enable large organizations and collaborations to manage the complexity of a dynamic environment without sacrificing adherence to core security principles. Beyond standard “Tool Access Permission,” additional system access properties enable more robust create and management of user permissions, resulting in fewer workgroups and less maintenance.
- Compliance Assurance Engine: This ensures that ClientTrack implementations maintain adherence to specific data or reporting standards based upon compliance requirements, allows for the creation of multiple standards to be applied to a database, and consists of a set of ClientTrack tables and columns, drop-down lists, and drop-down list values.
- ClientTrack Query Designer Enhancements: Enhancements to this feature allow database administrators to quickly query data from any ClientTrack table or view.
- Self Service Password Reset: End users can now securely manage their own password resets without requiring the intervention of an administrative user.
Other exciting enhancements also include: technical notes, file uploads, more interactive dashboards, mobile right click, new reports, active status log and easier issue viewing while adding notes, and more.
A free online Webinar showcasing ClientTrack 13 will be held on August 15th at 12:00pm EST. Please visit our website for more information about ClientTrack 13 and the upcoming Webinar.
“ClientTrack 13 will allow users to showcase their data through Interactive charts, the newest exciting addition to our solution, which will help our users demonstrate their impact and success like never before. Also with the release of ClientTrack 13, the solution toolset has been enhanced for users’ even greater efficiency and ease-of-use. We are proud of these new changes to the solution, and appreciate the user feedback that helps us to continually enhance our product for your optimized use," Carl Champagne, ClientTrack Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.