Waltham, MA (PRWEB) August 14, 2013
Peoplefluent®, a leading social human capital management technology company, today announced a series of educational sessions at its WISDOM 2013 Global Conference, taking place September 22-25, 2013 in Orlando, Fla., which will enable attendees to fulfill HR Certification Institute (HRCI) requirements to obtain and maintain professional credentials.
The WISDOM 2013 Global Conference will bring together the brightest minds and visionaries in Human Resources (HR) from a wide variety of industries to discuss emergent HR trends and strategic ways for organizations to leverage technology to attract and retain high caliber talent. Peoplefluent experts in recruitment, performance, compensation, succession planning, learning, compliance and diversity, social collaboration, and workforce planning and analytics will be on site to help attendees determine the best mix of talent management and workforce solutions for their organization. Conference attendees can take up to six credits of HRCI certification courses.
HR professionals demonstrate both commitment and wide-reaching knowledge of HR practices, policies and principles through obtaining their HRCI certification. To remain certified after meeting specific work experience, education and testing requirements, professionals must either accumulate 60 credit hours of HR-related continuing education activities or take the exam again. Professionals can accrue approved continuing education activities through on-the-job instruction or teaching programs, outside professional organization membership, and through attending continuing education courses including those offered at Peoplefluent’s WISDOM 2013 Global Conference.
The HR Certification Institute has currently approved the following 15 courses at WISDOM:
- Recruiting Best Practices: Using Employer Branding to Attract Top Talent
- The Proliferation of the LinkedIn Profile and Its Effects on Recruiting
Performance and Compensation
- Did You Ever Think Your Performance Solution Could Solve THAT?
- Best Practice Case Study: Discovering the Benefits of Linking Together Learning and Performance
- Maximizing the Return on Compensation Spend to Attract, Retain and Motivate Employees
Social and HR
- How Social Media Keeps Changing Everything for HR
- Putting HR in the Driver's Seat of Social Collaboration
- Find Lots of Needles in the Haystack - Effective, Compliant Sourcing Strategies
- Big Brother’s Watching: What Leadership Needs to Know to Avoid Costly Compliance Violations
Leadership and Branding
- Leadership, Workplace Culture & Brand Humanization
- The Consumerization of Work: Your Recruitment and Employment Branding Processes in a Changing World
- Un-Management: Confronting the Inconvenient Truth about Innovation
Implementing Talent Management Tools
- Addressing the Changing Talent Mix: Tools for the Blended Workforce
- Best Practices in HR System Implementations: Achieving Efficiency and Accuracy
Early bird registration has been extended through August 30. To register for Wisdom 2013, please visit: http://www.cvent.com/events/peoplefluent-wisdom-2013/event-summary-87458ad9bece4846ad3d874596ff3738.aspx
Peoplefluent is the leading provider of talent management solutions designed to support the entire workforce. We provide the mobile enablement, social collaboration, information visualization and the domain expertise required to empower strategic decision making and true employee engagement. Our talent management software enables organizations to unlock each individual’s potential by removing the boundaries that limit the performance and productivity of your workforce. With the most comprehensive talent suite in the industry including solutions for talent management, workforce compliance and diversity, contingent workforce management, analytics and workforce planning, Peoplefluent offers a solution to optimize every step of the talent lifecycle.
Our solutions have helped over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories successfully achieve their talent aspirations. Today, 80% of the Fortune 100 relies on Peoplefluent solutions as part of their talent management delivery strategy.