London, UK (PRWEB) August 13, 2013
In 2012, Russia’s beer production decreased by 4% y-o-y as a result of significant pre-stocking at the end of 2011 by leading retail networks and wholesalers in advance of the 20% increase of excise tax on beer. The current legislation and expected legislation is expected to lead to further declines of 2013 and potentially double-digit decline in 2014.
The volume of beer consumption for 2012 was almost the same as in 2011, with a marginal decline driven by the migration of a noticeable proportion of low income consumers from beer to low priced spirits, which became more price-competitive following several consecutive increases of excise tax rates for beer. Meanwhile, the consumption of the imported beer grew by just over 25%, spurred to a large extent by the increasing shipments of Belorussian brands, namely Alivaria and Krinitsa.
Topical research report “Russia Beer Market Insights 2013” worked out by Canadean has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Russia Beer Market Insights 2013
Published: July, 2013
Price: US$ 12,738.00
The report presents an extensive analysis of the beer market in Russia. It highlights the historic background of the industry and describes the current market state; examines the prevailing market trends; and also discusses the important industry issues. The research study discloses vital data on the market dynamics, structure and size; sheds light on the legislation and taxation; contains historical and present consumption statistics. The report unveils exports and imports dynamics; covers distribution, pricing and packaging trends; offers insightful review of the competitive scenario and provides details on the major market players including brewers, retailers and distributors.
- Extensive overview of the Russian beer market.
- Historical and present data on the market performance.
- Insights into the legislation and taxation.
- Consumption statistics.
- Review of the market background.
- Vital data on the market size, structure, segments and growth drivers.
- Imports and exports dynamics.
- Discussion of the current and emerging market trends as well as distribution, pricing and packaging issues.
- Description of the competitive scenario and details on the key market participants.
- Detailed brewer profiles.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.