"Everything has a soul. If you heal the soul first, then healing of the mind and body will follow." -- Master Zhi Gang Sha
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) August 15, 2013
New York Times bestselling author and founder of Soul Mind Body medicine, Master Zhi Gang Sha, is leading a divine soul healing movement around the world helping individuals to find a path to harmony with the universe, achieve balance in their lives, cleanse their karma, be of service to others, and live a life that fulfills their soul’s purpose. Being a direct channel from the Source, Master Sha focuses on Soul Power, and delivers soul wisdom and enlightenment by lifting the soul to a higher spiritual level in heaven. In a renewed effort to bring about world peace, Master Sha is available to the San Francisco community from September 10-15 for Soul Healing events, personal consultations and the promotion of how his Love Peace Harmony Movement is helping to heal the world. In addition, Master Sha has created a dynamic Soul Healing Evening special benefit on September 13 to raise money for the Anganwadi school teachers of Mumbai, India, with all proceeds that evening going to a special Divine Healing Hands Project that benefits that area. For more information about these opportunities or to register, go to: to http://www.DrSha.com or call Master Sha’s Soul Healing Center in San Francisco: 415.971.7373.
Meet Master Sha and his Worldwide Representatives Master Francisco Quintero, Master Ximena Gavino, Master Peggy Werner, Master Marilyn, Master Patricia Smith, and Master Shu Chin Hsu at these Palo Alto and San Francisco, California Divine Soul Healing events:
- Wednesday, September 11th from 7:00-9:00pm – Experience the power of Divine Soul Healing Miracles at the Ananda Temple located at 2171 El Camino Real, in Palo Alto (event fee: $15 in advance $20 at the door/register with the East West Bookshop at 650-988-9800, http://www.EastWest.com). Thousands of people around the world have experienced their own soul healing miracle. This video has several soul healing miracles that occurred during Master Sha’s visit to San Francisco, in March 2013.
- Friday, September 13th from 7:00pm-10:00pm – Soul Healing Evening and Benefit to raise money for the Anganwadi school teachers of Mumbai, India. During this dynamic and uplifting evening Master Sha will offer powerful soul wisdom teachings and Divine Soul Healings to those in attendance. Part of his life’s mission is to empower people to heal themselves, to heal others and to help heal the world. Master Sha will share highly effective, yet simple self-healing practices to transform health, relationships, finances, and any aspect of life. Known for his spontaneity, joy and compassion, Master Sha often selects audience members to receive advanced Soul Healing blessings. This evening is a benefit for a project under the umbrella of the global Love Peace Harmony Movement which has a goal of engaging 1.5 billion people in chanting for 15 minutes every day. Highlights of the tremendous humanitarian work that Masters Patricia and Marilyn have done in slums, leprosy hospital, and orphanages of Mumbai will be showcased. The Masters will share how the Peace Love Harmony Movement has directly affected the lives of students and families living in extreme poverty, plus the stories of healing that the Anganwadi teachers have witnessed first-hand since teaching the "Forgiveness Practice" and Love, Peace & Harmony soul song to students and their families. All proceeds will benefit the Divine Healing Hands Project for the Anganwadi school teachers ($15 donation fee).*
- Saturday and Sunday, September 14-15th from 10:00am-7:00pm – Millions of people are searching for wisdom to transform their health, find true love, advance their spiritual journey, and find financial balance -- all while seeking life’s purpose. The Soul Healing Weekend is designated for the community to experience Soul Healing with one of the leading soul healers of our time. Master Sha will offer intensive soul healing sessions during this life-transforming weekend. Ideal for those with chronic health issues, especially pain; as well as emotional imbalances, such as anger, depression, anxiety, worry, grief, fear; memory challenges, relationship and financial concerns, etc. Master Sha will offer invaluable soul healing and soul journey teachings and how to apply them to each participant’s individual life. This weekend includes many healing opportunities and a multitude of treasures. (event fee: $150).*
- Tuesday – Sunday, September 10-15th, Master Sha will be available for personal consultations, as will all his Worldwide Representatives in attendance. Please register in advance.
*The September 13, 14 and 15 events will be held at the San Francisco Marriott Union Square located at 480 Sutter Street in San Francisco, 94108.
Master Sha says, "Everything has a soul. If you heal the soul first, then healing of the mind and body will follow." During the Divine Soul Healing Miracle events with Master Sha, participants will receive these generous and invaluable soul healing opportunities, plus they will learn:
- Everything has a Soul
- What is Soul Healing
- The Significance of Soul Healing
- The Cause of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual challenges
- How to identify good karma from negative karma
- How to clear and transform blockages
- Divine Soul Healing knowledge, wisdom and practices
Modern medicine focuses on matter inside the cells. Traditional Chinese medicine and many other healing modalities focus on the energy between cells. Soul Healing focuses on the soul. Everything has a soul. Every person, pet, organ, cell has a soul. Soul blockages are the root cause of most challenges in life. Soul blockages are karma. Karma is the record of a person’s service in past lives. Karma is divided into good karma and negative karma. When one is kind, loving, compassionate, selfless and generous in thoughts, words, actions and deeds, one accumulates good karma or virtue. When one makes mistakes, such as killing, cheating, and harming others, one accumulates negative karma. Mind blockages are negative mindsets, attitudes and beliefs. Body blockages are energy and matter blockages. If a person is sick, the soul is sick. A soul is a golden light being. Soul is spirit. Soul is message. Soul is the essence of life.
To Register for events in San Francisco and Palo Alto September 10-15 with Master Zhi Gang Sha, go to http://www.DrSha.com or call Master Sha’s Soul Healing Center in San Francisco: 415.971.7373.
Why Do Individuals Need Soul Healing in 2013?
Master Sha teaches a universal Tao principle that reincarnation happens to everything. Not only do human beings reincarnate, but Mother Earth does too. Mother Earth’s reincarnation goes through a cycle of eras, each lasting fifteen thousand years. Since 2003, the earth has entered into the Soul Light Era which is the era in which soul over matter will be prominent.
The beginning of this era has been marked by floods, blizzards, droughts, famine, disease, political, religious and ethnic wars, economic challenges, vanishing plant and animal species and other upheavals as part of this transition. Dr. Sha says, "In response, millions of people are suffering from depression, anxiety, fear, anger and worry. They also suffer from pain, chronic conditions and life-threatening illnesses."
Mother Earth is going through a very special transition marked by intense purification. Humanity is enduring suffering because of negative Karma created over thousands of years of wars, killing, greed, stealing, cheating, taking advantage of others and other atrocities of humanity. "Also, by damaging Mother Earth by clearing out forests, wrenching natural resources from the land and water, testing nuclear weapons, pollution and causing the extinction of her animal inhabitants, we have created very bad karma," Dr. Sha says. "Karma is cause and effect. We’ve caused harm to ourselves, our families, our communities and Mother Earth. When you produce so much negative energies we throw off the natural balance of nature. We have to reconnect our energies with nature and bring our lives back into balance with the Mother Earth."
Dr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha is the soul leader, a world-renowned master healer, and a divine servant. He is the founder of Soul Mind Body medicine. He was trained as a conventional medical doctor and a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine. The founder of the Institute of Soul Healing and Enlightenment™ and the Love Peace Harmony Movement™, Master Sha is a grandmaster of many ancient disciplines, including tai chi, qigong, feng shui, and the I Ching. Master Sha is also an expert in the most advanced cellular healing science now occurring in China. In the West, he is involved in breakthrough research on the effects of spirit on the human system. Dr. Sha was named Qigong Master of the Year at the Fifth World Congress on Qigong. In 2006, he was honored with the prestigious Martin Luther King, Jr. Commemorative Commission Award for his humanitarian efforts.
Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha has close to 100,000 followers on Facebook and more than 200,000 devotees worldwide. There are more than 1,000 Soul Healing miracle videos posted on Dr. and Master Sha’s YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/zhigangsha), with over 1.1 million views. Everyday people all over the world are experiencing personal Soul Healing miracles and sharing their video testimonials so that others can benefit from these powerful and life-changing results.
Master Sha is author of more than 10 books published by Simon & Schuster (Atria Imprint), Dr. Sha’s most recent New York Times bestselling book, Divine Healing Hands (September, 2012) topped national bestseller lists within 24 hours of publication and his 2011 book, Tao Song & Tao Dance was also a New York Times bestseller. All of Dr. Sha’s Soul Power books, DVDs and CDs, reveal soul secrets, wisdom, knowledge and practical techniques to transform every aspect of life, and are bestsellers throughout the world. Visit Dr. Sha on his website http://www.DrSha.com and receive FREE daily Divine Healing Hands blessings via webcasts, teleconferences and in-person at events held throughout the world. You can also Like Master Sha’s page at http://www.facebook.com/DrandMasterSha.
For more information about Dr. and Master Sha or to schedule an interview, please contact: Darcie Rowan, Darcie(at)DarcieRowanPR(dot)com.