Arlington, VA (PRWEB) August 15, 2013
Inovitech today announced the launch of ISOTASK 2.0, an eDiscovery project management application designed for corporations, law firms, and service providers where there is a heavy exchange of litigation activity. ISOTASK centralizes project scope, embeds dynamic workflow, centralizes communication, and tracks cross matter project management activities such as tasks, deadlines, cost, and staff utilization. ISOTASK is offered in a low-cost subscription model and built on an on-demand scalable systems and support infrastructure.
“ISOTASK has been deployed company wide for months now and we are seeing tremendous efficiencies and organizational improvements. The implementation process was very intuitive and easy to setup yet it has the ability to manage and track complex specifications and workflows associated with E-Discovery projects. Our business is unique and we needed an application to be flexible enough to support our internal needs as well as the needs of our customers. ISOTASK is really the right tool for E-Discovery Project Management.” said Michael Eck, Director of Operations, AlphaLit.
“It was important to design a system that glimpses into an eDiscovery project from several different vantage points to allow for true transparency and collaboration. ISOTASK not only helps those that manage projects, it also guides teams that are responsible for producing the final work-product. ISOTASK integrates traditional project management methods with specific eDiscovery requirements that transform the way an entire delivery team manages eDiscovery projects.” said Debra Rozier, Founder and CEO, Inovitech.
The key features in ISOTASK 2.0 include:
- Reduce implementation time with pre-built team task and instruction form templates.
- Track case evidence and integrate into project workflow modeling.
- Manage project scope more efficiently by building custom project workflow models that can be adjusted in real-time. No need to setup hard configured workflow streams that would be time consuming and too difficult to adjust during an on-going eDiscovery project.
- Increase process efficiency by updating project tasks across teams concurrently, in parallel, or linear with preconfigured workflow dependencies.
- Improve accuracy with enhanced statistics to ensure no work is missed across case and delivery teams.
- Allow for greater collaboration at the project level with assigning todos and chat communication across teams.
Inovitech is a solutions company based in the Washington, DC metro area, specializing in building cloud-computing business applications to support eDiscovery professionals. Inovitech also provides consultancy services to corporations, government agencies, law firms, and service providers seeking impartial and independent expertise in improving business process, enhancing workflow strategies, and refine or integrate technology solutions around eDiscovery case work.
For more information about Inovitech, please visit http://www.inovitech.com and schedule a demonstration of ISOTASK 2.0.