London, UK (PRWEB) August 14, 2013
During 2007-2011, the world household products market grew at a CARG of just over 3.69%. In 2011, its value stood at more than USD 178 billion. In the same year, the overall market was led by the paper products segment, holding a market share exceeding 33%. The segment’s value was worth around USD 59.5 billion.
The household products sector is predicted to experience stable growth at a 3.4% CAGR through to 2016, and it is forecast to go beyond USD 210.2 billion by 2016-end.
Insightful research study “Household Products: Global Industry Almanac” drawn up by MarketLine has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Household Products: Global Industry Almanac
Published: April, 2013
Price: US$ 2,995.00
The report is the essential source of the critical quantitative and qualitative information on the global household products marketplace. It sheds light on the historical background of the industry and characterizes the current situation in the sector, unveils vital data on the market size and value, provides all-round analysis of the key market segments, and contains a Porter’s five forces analysis of the industry. The research study delves into the competitive landscape, offers details on the leading market participants, and discusses the factors influencing the competitive pressure. Moreover, the future outlook for the development of the world household products industry through 2016 is at hand in the report.
- Extensive analysis of the world household products market.
- Insights into the historic background of the industry.
- Present data on the market performance.
- Essential data on the market size and value.
- Comprehensive analysis of the key market segments.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Evaluation of the buyer and supplier power.
- Details on the market new entrants.
- Regional market analysis.
- Examination of the competitive landscape.
- Profiles of the leading market players.
- Discussion of the prospects for the development of the industry up to 2016.
More market research studies by the publisher can be found at MarketLine page.