London, UK (PRWEB) August 14, 2013
Hemostasis testing practice is poised to witness considerable changes in the upcoming years. The factors influencing this change include the increasing cost containment pressures in the developed countries along with the ongoing technological advancements in molecular diagnostics, chromagenic substrates, immunoassays, monoclonal antibodies, computer and laboratory automation.
The demand for novel specific and sensitive hemostasis markers on automated instrumentation is expected to increase substantially in the offing. Hemostasis testing is also predicted to become more standardised, thus, bringing new opportunities for quality control services and products.
Insightful research report “Hemostasis Testing: Granular Analysis of European Market Supplier Shares and Forecasts for 40 Tests France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK” worked out by Venture Planning Group (VPG) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Hemostasis Testing: Granular Analysis of European Market Supplier Shares and Forecasts for 40 Tests France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK
Published: July, 2013
Price: US$ 12,800.00
The report provides a comprehensive overview of the hemostasis testing markets in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK. The study uncovers essential information on the industry performance, identifies and evaluates major market opportunities, presents an insightful market segmentation analysis. The report delves into the competitive landscape, offers vital details on the leading companies and contains data on the sales and shares of the major hemostasis testing instrument and reagent suppliers. In addition, the report discloses test forecasts for the 40 major procedures by market segment and by country.
Market segments covered in the study include: hospitals, commercial/private laboratories, physician offices and ambulatory care centers.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the five country hemostasis testing markets in Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK).
- Vital data on the industry performance helps to get a comprehensive understanding of the current market situation.
- The research study allows current market players and potential market entrants to identify and evaluate the emerging market opportunities and turn them into the maximum benefit.
- Future forecast is essential for the planning of the effective business, marketing and new product development strategies.
- Details on the competitive landscape and the leading companies assist in gaining a competitive advantage in the market and in choosing the potential business partners.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at VPG page.