London, UK (PRWEB) August 14, 2013
Over 2008-2012, the cards industry in Lebanon grew at a CAGR of 4.89%. The number of cards in use in the country came up to 2 million in 2012 to further climb to 2.1 million in 2013. Credit and debit cards are the dominant categories in the Lebanon’s cards industry, followed by prepaid cards with an 8% market share. The number of prepared cards in circulation recorded a 10.15% CAGR during 2008-2012, growing from 107,007 to 157,522 cards.
The cards and payments industry in Lebanon is poised to record a 3.15% CAGR during 2013-2017. The total number of cards in use is anticipated to exceed 2.39 million in 2017. By the same year, the prepaid cards category is forecast to record a 15.43% CAGR and climb to 315,449 cards in circulation by end-2017.
In-demand research report “Emerging Opportunities in Lebanon’s Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape” prepared by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Emerging Opportunities in Lebanon’s Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
Published: May, 2013
Price: US$ 4,495.00
The report provides in-depth insights into Lebanon’s cards and payments market and discloses essential qualitative and quantitative information on the industry performance. It examines the key categories in the country’s industry in detail, evaluates the market attractiveness, identifies the potential growth areas, and also describes the regulative framework. The research study scrutinizes the major factors influencing the market, covers the marketing strategies adopted for selling various types of cards, characterizes the consumer attitudes and preferences, and profiles the leading market participants. In addition, the future industry outlook through 2017 is at hand in the study.
- Comprehensive guide to Lebanon’s cards and payments market.
- Evaluation of the market attractiveness and identification of the potential growth areas.
- In-depth analysis of the key factors driving the market.
- Description of the regulatory landscape.
- Review of the emerging consumer attitudes and trends.
- Examination of the competitive landscape.
- Vital information on the industry dynamics.
- Details on the strategies adopted by key operators.
- Extensive analysis of the major categories in the Lebanon’s cards and payments market.
- Company profiles including data on the products and marketing strategies.
- Future outlook through 2017.
More research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.