Phoenix (PRWEB) August 14, 2013
Home design and remodel television shows are exciting to homeowners looking to discover hidden potential in their homes. As the Phoenix real estate market continues to recover, and many locals have equity in their home again, that interest has increased. While some homeowners won’t hire an interior designer before they put their home on the market, Realty Executives Phoenix agents that are Certified Staging Professionals (CSP) can help clients stage homes to sell quickly and receive top dollar.
“In most communities homeowners are excited to learn the low inventory makes it a seller's market,” explained Rich Rector, CEO of Realty Executives Phoenix. “Even so, homeowners need to partner with an experienced realtor so the funds they receive from their current home allow them to purchase a different home at the price point and in a location they desire.”
Patti Wells is one of 800 Realty Executives Phoenix agents in the Valley. As a CSP agent she has learned to stage a home to sell. Wells typically partners with Patrice Riegel of Staging by Patrice. Together they average a $5,000 return for every $1,000 spent on staging by helping buyers emotionally connect their listings.
Realty Executives Phoenix Staging Tips (Connect Buyers Emotionally to Listings):
1. Clean and Declutter: If a homeowner has zero budget, they can always ensure their home is the cleanest and most uncluttered home a potential buyer sees.
2. Undecorate: Remove personal photos, collections, displays, etc. and depersonalize your home so buyers can image their personal items displayed on your blank walls and shelves.
3. Neutral Palette: A fresh coat of paint in a neutral color palette allows a wider range of buyers to see themselves in your home.
4. Fresh Flowers: After cleaning up landscaping and trimming trees and shrubs, be sure to add fresh flowers at the entry, around pools and other outdoor living spaces as well as throughout the interior for pops of color.
5. Upgrade Light Fixtures: A few hundred dollars in upgraded lighting (from Costco lighting to designer pieces) will make a tremendous impact the moment buyers walk in.
6. A Touch of High End Design: Grab a few designer pillows, mirrors, lamps or vases to brighten a space and make it feel more luxurious.
“The current market means most homeowners will not need a costly remodel to sell their home,” said Wells. “However, home buying is an emotional experience and buyers need be able to see themselves living in your home the moment they walk in.”
Staging especially helps homes stand apart in master planned or "cookie-cutter" neighborhoods, and ensures homeowners receive every dollar they deserve as buyers fall in love with their space and want to live there. To find a Realty Executives Phoenix agent that is a Certified Staging Professional or experienced in staging homes in your neighborhood, visit http://www.RealtyExecutivesPhoenix.com/.
About Realty Executives Phoenix
Realty Executives Phoenix is one of the largest real estate brokerages in the United States with eleven branch offices and dozens of satellite offices throughout the State of Arizona. Founded in 1965 by R. Dale Rector, Realty Executives revolutionized the real estate industry as the nation’s first 100% commission company. Based on the spirit of entrepreneurism, the brokerage has thrived in the Phoenix metropolitan area and nationally as one of the most productive brokerages in the United States for the last 47 years. Since 1972, Realty Executives Phoenix has held the honor of being the number one brokerage in the Phoenix metropolitan market for per agent productivity. Realty Executives Phoenix agents completed an average of 11 transactions per person in 2011. For additional company information visit http://www.RealtyExecutivesPhoenix.com/.