Technology plays a critical role in enabling law firms to thrive, and Intapp has cultivated a unique position as a trusted adviser and partner.
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) August 18, 2013
Intapp, Inc., provider of innovative software products that enable law firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace, today announced its record growth and continuing success. Intapp serves over 450 customers, ranging in size from 10 to 4200 lawyers, including 81 of the 100 largest US firms as ranked by The American Lawyer.
Intapp by the Numbers
In the past twelve months:
- 70 new customers have adopted one or more Intapp software products
- 177 existing customers have licensed one or more additional Intapp software products
- Intapp grew headcount by over 60%, with significant investments in R&D, customer support, professional services and account management staff.
Other Intapp Developments
In the past twelve months, Intapp:
- announced the acquisition of Advanced Productivity Software, the makers of DTE Axiom, creating the most sophisticated time recording software offering for law firms, uniting the industry's best time capture, time entry and mobile time recording applications
- released Intapp Open, a fresh approach to new business acceptance that’s built specifically for intake and has been chosen by a number firms, including Lewis Silkin, Eversheds, Kirkland & Ellis, Lathrop & Gage and many others
- launched a formal initiative to enable the legal community to respond to new HIPAA data privacy and information security regulations taking effect September 23, 2013, working with firms including Hiinshaw & Culbertson and Waller Lansden
- unveiled a refreshed and revitalized corporate visual identity, including a new logo and new website.
“Today, the legal industry faces unprecedented challenges, including increasing competitive pressure, new client demands and evolving professional compliance requirements,” said Dan Tacone, President, Intapp. “Technology plays a critical role in enabling law firms to respond and thrive in this environment, and Intapp has cultivated a unique position as a trusted advisor and partner, offering a unique portfolio of products and perspective to our growing customer community.”
Representatives from Intapp’s product development, customer service and account management teams are attending this year’s ILTA conference. Customers, prospective customers and partners are invited to visit the Intapp team at booth 502/504.
Intapp provides software products and services that enable law firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace by improving client service, increasing profitability, and reducing operational costs. Intapp's three practice groups (Revenue, Risk and Integration) focus on understanding existing pressures and emerging trends, and translate this knowledge into products and best practices. Intapp products are recognized as the most advanced in their respective categories - DTE Axiom and Time Builder for time entry and recording, Integration Builder for application integration and business process automation, Wall Builder for information and matter security, and Intapp Open for new business intake and conflicts management.
IntApp serves over 450 customers, including 81% of the AmLaw 100, is endorsed by major software vendors across all categories, and has cultivated a vibrant partner community. For more information, visit: http://www.intapp.com.