Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) August 15, 2013
On August 15, NewVo Beauty recommends products to help detox hair and repair hair damage following an article that shares the best tips on how to get rid of impurities in hair.
According to an August 7th article titled “Hair Care Detox Tips,” published by Glamazon Diaries, the condition of hair isn’t just a result of the products and styling tools that are used; it is also reflected in an individual’s lifestyle choices. Diet and stress can affect hair as much as styling and coloring. A detox from a hair care routine can help get hair back to a healthy state.
The article shares these 5 detox steps to achieving great hair:
- Shampoo and conditioner- Cleanse all of the impurities out of hair by using a shampoo that hydrates. After shampooing, the article suggests using a conditioner. “With an intense conditioner, key ingredients such as honey and argan oil will help smooth and restore your hair.” Sara Greenstone, a representative for NewVo Beauty, recommends using Pureology shampoo and conditioner. “Not only are Pureology products rejuvenating and great at hydrating hair, they are also sulfate-free. The fewer chemicals you can add to your hair, the better!”
- Vitamins- Incorporating vitamins and green vegetables into a diet can dramatically improve the condition of hair.
- Break from styling tools- Give hair a break from styling tools, like flat irons, for a week. When you resume using these tools, make sure to use a thermal protection spray to help protect from any potential damage. “There is a huge misconception that styling tools ruin hair,” says Greenstone. “They will only ruin hair if used improperly. After a detox, make sure to use heated styling tools on a low heat setting so they don’t burn hair. You can also add more protection by using a product that contains silicone, which will help shield hair against heat.”
- Hair masks- In order to restore hair use an overnight treatment or mask 3 nights a week. “An overnight mask is a great way to get deep condition without interfering with your schedule,” says Greenstone.
- Extensions- Remove extensions for a week to give your hair a break. While your hair is detoxing, take the time to restore the condition of your extensions by using oils and other treatments.
NewVo Beauty sells over 5,000 professional beauty salon products. Committed to providing quality, hard-to-find premium products and great service, NewVo Beauty offers high-demand salon merchandise at affordable prices. They’re available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure customers have a great buying experience.