London, UK (PRWEB) August 15, 2013
During 2007-2011, the world haircare market witnessed a 3% CAGR, and in 2011 the total revenues of the market stood at over USD 50.342 billion. Over the same period of time, the consumption volumes grew at a 3.8% CAGR and in 2011 exceeded 14.466 billion units.
The global haircare market is predicted to record a CAGR of more than 3.3% during 2013-2016. By December-2016, the market value is forecast to grow beyond USD 59.575 billion.
Insightful research report “Haircare: Global Industry Guide” drawn up by MarketLine has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Haircare: Global Industry Guide
Published: April, 2013
Price: US$ 1,495.00
The report provides a comprehensive guide to the world haircare market. It sheds light on the historical background and current state of the industry. The research study contains in-depth country and regional market analyses, examines the market segments in detail, discusses the important industry issues, and also uncovers essential information on the market size and value. Porter’s five forces analysis, details on the buyer and supplier power, evaluation of the factors affecting the strength of the competition in the market and review of the leading companies are available in the research report. Moreover, the study outlines future growth prospects for the world haircare industry and presents forecasts through 2016.
- In-depth analysis of the global haircare industry.
- Vital information on the market size and value.
- Historical and present data on the industry performance.
- Comprehensive market assessment by category and geography.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Data on the buyer and supplier power.
- Details on the new market entrants.
- Evaluation of the competitive pressures and review of the leading market participants.
- Country and regional market analyses.
- Future outlook through 2016.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketLine page.