The Signature Drive navigates five distinctly different micro-regions.
Half Moon Bay, Calif. (PRWEB) August 17, 2013
The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay presents the Signature Drive, an experience that takes advantage of the resort’s stunning coastal location and its access to some of northern California’s most breathtaking scenery.
Encompassing 65 miles, the Signature Drive is Half Moon Bay’s official mapped scenic automobile route that navigates five distinctly different micro-regions including:
- Historic Main Street – Nestled within the picturesque town of Half Moon Bay, Historic Main Street offers year-round sightseeing, shops, restaurants and galleries.
- The Pumpkin Region – This is California farm-to-market country where motorists can pick their own produce from the bounty of pumpkin patches and local farms that make the area a foodie’s dream.
- California’s Redwood Forest – Close to Half Moon Bay is the awe-inspiring Redwood Forest, shaded by a magnificent, mystical canopy of ancient California Redwood trees.
- Santa Cruz Mountains – This scenic and dramatic mountain range offers tastes from more than 60 of the state’s cult wineries including some of the region’s leading wineries such as La Nebbia Winery and Thomas Fogarty Winery and Vineyards.
- Pacific Coast – Guests can end their drive by viewing the spectacular coast in front of The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, where some of the world’s largest winter surf, known as Mavericks, is recorded each year.
Guests of The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay may request complimentary Signature Drive map from the concierge.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay
Situated 23 miles southwest of the San Francisco International Airport, The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay is a 261-room destination spa and golf coastal resort and the San Francisco Bay Area’s only oceanfront resort. Set atop a rugged bluff overlooking 50 miles of pristine California coastline, the timeless oceanfront estate provides guests with a relaxed yet refined experience, whether for a romantic getaway, meeting or special event. For more information on fall activities, please contact The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay at 650-712-7000. For room reservations, contact your travel professional, visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/hmb or call Ritz-Carlton worldwide reservations at (800) 241-3333. Visit experiencehalfmoonbay.com to learn more about the destination.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 80 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at http://www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc.