Dallas/Ft. Worth (PRWEB) August 20, 2013
Insala announces the new release of its mentoring software website: MentoringTalent.com. The new and improved MentoringTalent features an intuitive and streamlined interface that is designed to enhance the reader's experience and organized to help employers discover mentoring solutions that fulfill their organization's specific talent management objectives.
The new website provides employers and program administrators with key information on mentoring programs through improved access to Insala's wealth of research and resources, featuring webinars, whitepapers, and articles. Most notably, the website reflects an overall refocusing of the company's mentoring solution offerings. With solutions ranging from workshops on mentor matching to program planning, program consulting, targeted mentoring programs, mentor training, and mentoring software, the site presents six distinct categories of versatile mentoring solutions:
- Mentor Matching - Insala's Hi-Impact Mentoring(R) workshop guides employers in creating a comprehensive plan for conducting the program's matching process, based on selected objectives and measures.
- Program Planning - program administrators gain expert guidance in answering key questions to establish objectives and create a best-practice plan to ensure the success of the mentoring program.
- Program Consulting - Insala's mentoring experts consult with employers to implement new mentoring processes and improve existing programs through comprehensive analysis and evaluation of the organization's current practices.
- Targeted Mentoring Programs - organizations of every kind and size can implement a mentoring program specifically designed to target the unique needs and challenges facing their industry and institution. Program formats can be adapted for large corporations, schools and universities, initiatives for diversity and inclusion, or any specific talent development initiative.
- Mentor Training - employers and program participants can take full advantage of their mentoring programs and ensure program success by completing training that prepares them to most effectively fulfill their roles as mentors, mentees, and program administrators and facilitators.
- Mentoring Software - customized software subscription plans match organizations' specific needs and objectives: a complete mentoring software solution enables administrators to manage multiple programs with advanced tracking and reporting, while a basic software solution satisfies smaller budgets and focuses on streamlining participant matching.
Insala is a leading global provider of talent development solutions through their innovative Web-based SaaS (Software as a Service) technology. Insala seeks to be a partner to organizations by focusing on their employees' development at every stage of their employment lifecycle, providing solutions for career development, mentoring, coaching, career transition, and corporate alumni programs. For more information, please visit us at http://www.mentoringtalent.com or http://www.insala.com.
Media Contact: Stephen Grindrod