London, UK (PRWEB) August 16, 2013
In 2012, beer consumption in France grew in spite of unfavorable economic conditions and challenging meteorological circumstances. In the same year, Heineken increased its market share considerably and led the market in off-premise channels. The tax increase implemented at the beginning of 2013 poses a challenge to the development of the French beer industry. Besides, beer faces a fierce competition from wine in the country.
Imported beer accounts for around 40% of the total beer volume in the country. The national beer market is predicted to follow a downward trend in the forthcoming years due to a combination of such factors as tax influence, unfavorable weather and mediocre economic development.
Topical research report “France Beer Market Insights 2013” worked out by Canadean has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: France Beer Market Insights 2013
Published: July, 2013
Price: US$ 9,226.00
The report grants access to an extensive analysis of the beer market in France. It highlights the historic background of the industry and characterizes the actual market state; scrutinizes the predominant market trends; and also discusses the important industry issues. The research study uncovers vital data on the market dynamics, structure and size; sheds light on the legislation and taxation; contains historical and present consumption statistics. The report discloses exports and imports dynamics; covers distribution, pricing and packaging trends; offers an insightful review of the competitive scenario and provides details on the major market players including brewers, retailers and distributors.
- Comprehensive analysis of the French beer market.
- Historical and present data on the industry performance.
- Vital insights into the legislation and taxation.
- Domestic beer consumption statistics.
- Description of the market background.
- Critical data on the market size, structure, segments and growth drivers.
- The country’s imports and exports dynamics.
- Discussion of the current and emerging market trends as well as distribution, pricing and packaging issues.
- Examination of the competitive landscape and details on the major market participants.
- Detailed brewer profiles.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.