Our company is now known to people on the other side of the world, and that is an important result of winning the Gold Stevie.
Fairfax, VA (PRWEB) August 19, 2013
The Stevie® Awards for Women in Business have issued its call for entries for its 10th annual competition. Entry kits and complete details on the competition are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/Women.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business will celebrate its 10th anniversary by continuing to honor women in more than 50 categories including, among others, Best Entrepreneur, Best Young Entrepreneur, Best Executive, Mentor or Coach of the Year, Lifetime Achievement Award, Employee of the Year, Best Overall Company of the Year, and Most Innovative Company of the Year. The awards are produced by the creators of the prestigious American Business Awards and International Business Awards.
All female entrepreneurs, executives, employees, and the organizations they run, worldwide, are eligible to be nominated.
The entry deadline is August 28 and late entries will be accepted through September 25 with payment of a small late fee. Winners of the 10th annual competition will be announced at a gala awards dinner at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on November 8, 2013.
New categories in 2013 include Innovator of the Year, Woman of the Year, and Event of the Year.
Vicki Batten, chief executive officer of FSG Australia and a 2012 Gold Stevie winner, commented on the impact of her win: “FSG Australia is now known to people on the other side of the world, and that is an important result of winning the Gold Stevie. This experience was a most unexpected and humbling one. The event is a high-profile and sparkling one, and it certainly made me feel very special, even to be nominated, let alone to take away the coveted gold statue.”
Other winners of the 2012 Stevie Awards for Women in Business include, among others:
- Kanchan Naikawadi, Director of Indus Health Plus Pvt. Ltd., Maharashtra, India
- Dr. Akudo Anyanwu Ikemba, Founder and CEO of Friends of the Global Fund Africa, Lagos, Nigeria
- Brooke Denihan Barrett, co-CEO of Denihan Hospitality Group, New York, N.Y.
- Bethany Mayer, Senior VP and General Manager of HP Networking, HP, Palo Alto, Calif.
- Emer Timmons, President of BT Global Services UK, BT, London, United Kingdom
- Linda Clement-Holmes, Senior Vice President of The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Christiane Schulz, Member of the German Executive Board, Global Partner, MD of Ketchum Pleon, Berlin, Germany
- Mitchell Baker, Chairperson of the Mozilla Foundation and Mozilla Corporation, Mozilla, Mountain View, Calif.
- Weili Dai, Co-Founder, Vice President and General Manager of Communications and Consumer Business of Marvell Technology Group Ltd, San Francisco, Calif.
- LittlePINKBook.com, Atlanta, Ga.
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market, Inc., El Segundo, Calif.
- Vodafone Istanbul, Turkey
The 2012 Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners reflect a diverse group of large and small organizations from around the globe. Organizations that won more than one Gold Stevie Award included Accenture, Creative Catapult, LLC, eCycle LLC, Friends of the Global Fund Africa, Oncology Rehab Partners, Sentis Pty Ltd, Susan Davis International, and Vaco Los Angeles.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business are judged by many leading women entrepreneurs, executives and luminaries across businesses worldwide.
About the Stevie® Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in five programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. A fifth program, the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, will debut later this year. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com and follow the Stevie Awards on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.