“New features like automation, advanced reporting, custom email templates and the improvements to the Mobile Service Desk allow Ask.com to provide faster, more personal customer care to our millions of users,” said Eric McKirdy, Ask.com.
New York, NY (PRWEB) August 19, 2013
Parature, a global leader in cloud-based customer service software, unveiled today at CRM Evolution 2013 a preview of the latest version of its award-winning Service Desk, continuing its commitment to provide customer service representatives (CSRs) with the most intuitive, efficient platform to deliver high quality, multichannel customer support.
Among the latest features are significant upgrades in tracking Service Level Agreements, more powerful rules for routing and alerting, updates to the Mobile Service Desk, new rules-based custom email templates and a new, intuitive interface to create reports faster and deliver them in more formats. For mid-market to enterprise organizations that need to support their customers across more channels without rising costs, Parature’s Service Desk and its latest updates in automation and improved efficiencies for agents is an optimal solution.
“We’re excited about this latest version of the Parature Service Desk,” said Eric McKirdy, Global Customer Care Manager at Ask.com. “New features like automation, advanced reporting, custom email templates and the improvements to the Mobile Service Desk allow Ask.com to provide faster and more personal customer care to our millions of users.”
“This is a release that everyone should be excited about,” said Anne-Marie Bitman, VP of Customer Support at Personify. “With more than 30 new features, I believe we will be implementing almost all of them. We are a data driven organization, and the new reporting capabilities will allow us to make better business decisions.
“The improvements to the Mobile Service Desk allow my staff and consultants to create and update tickets when away from the office,” continued Bitman. “The new Ticket level SLAs will be crucial for us to monitor response and resolution SLA health.”
Among the newest features of the Service Desk are:
- SLA-based Ticketing – Built into the core of Parature’s Ticket Module, SLAs can be applied to Tickets through automated rules based on the context of the Ticket or the Customer associated with the Ticket. Teams can now prioritize their support tickets not just based on the classification of a ticket or a contractual SLA, but the convergence of who the customer is, his/her value to your business and any contractual obligations. Agents are able to prioritize their day and what needs their attention through an easy to understand set of icons and color scheme that communicates to the agents the SLA status of each and every Ticket.
- Automation – Agents can now utilize more powerful rules and alerts, including setting fields and on-demand alerts. The more automation built into the system, the less work customer service teams need to do manually, saving the agents valuable time for more complex questions. Agents can now stay on top of tickets close to violating SLAs, automate ticket classifications and route tickets more effectively.
- Widget and API improvements - HTML type widgets let CSRs create mashup Widgets and full Service Desk Tabs, pull in additional contextual information from Parature, edit associated objects, or create integrations into other systems. Widgets and Service Desk Tabs no longer require hosting outside of the Parature Platform. CSRs can build widgets that allow them to quickly edit a ticket, merge contacts or look up information in other systems on behalf of the CSR. API improvements give businesses a blank canvas to build fully integrated applications on top of the Parature system with the built-in security and permissions of Parature’s Service Desk.
- Mobile Service Desk – Agents working in the field can create and edit new Tickets and make changes to existing Tickets based on new information from any mobile device. They can also attach videos, pictures and files to the Tickets from mobile devices.
- Multiple Custom Email Templates – Agents can now create email templates to match brand, messaging or language and use rules to select them automatically instead of requiring an agent to select one each time.
- Premium Reporting Upgrade – The new interface is easier to use and works across all modern browsers. New tools allow CSRs to make more visually appealing reports faster, create multiple schedules, and deliver them in more formats.
“Parature is committed to providing CSRs with a multichannel platform that has easy-to-use, yet powerful ticketing, routing and reporting tools, so that providing personalized customer service anytime, anywhere, is as simple as possible,” said Duke Chung, Co-founder of Parature. “This newest version of our Service Desk takes into account the features that matter most to our customers and their customer service teams to make their jobs more efficient and productive, and to enable them to engage quickly with their customers on any platform, whether that’s the phone, web, email, mobile or social.”
For a preview of the newest version of the Parature Service Desk, contact sales(at)parature(dot)com.
Parature is the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement solutions and is used to support approximately 55 million end users worldwide. Parature empowers customer service organizations to monitor, manage, resolve and respond to a high volume of service issues across multiple communication channels, including the growing number of service-related conversations that are happening every day within social media channels. With more than a decade of experience, Parature delivers support and social media engagement and management solutions to mid-size and enterprise organizations across a wide variety of industries.
Parature is among the vendors on the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and is the recipient of numerous product, technology, and leadership awards including the 2013 CRM Watchlist, 2013 CRM Magazine Service Leader Awards, 2013 Stevie Awards, 2013 TMC/CUSTOMER Magazine CRM Excellence Awards and the 2013 Frost & Sullivan North American Social Customer Service Applications Customer Value Enhancement Award. Parature is used by some of the world’s most innovative organizations, federal agencies and companies and is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia. For more information, visit http://www.parature.com, follow @parature on Twitter or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/parature.