Dallas, TX (PRWEB) August 22, 2013
BREEZE®, the market-leading provider of air dispersion modeling software used by environmental professionals around the world, today announced the release of Incident Analyst 1.2 for accidental chemical releases and consequence modeling. It provides safety professionals with a full suite of industry-proven toxic dispersion, fire, and explosion models and powerful tools for assessing threats to life and property due to accidental chemical releases. BREEZE Incident Analyst 1.2 improves on existing capabilities with these new features:
- Ability to model time-varying meteorological conditions with INPUFF
- Incorporates variable emission rate functionality in INPUFF
- Includes new DEGADIS model released by U.S. EPA
- Enhanced scientific validation of INPUFF, DEGADIS, and SLAB
- Redesigned model interfaces consolidates all model options in one place for easier setup
- Contains user-friendly labels for model control options
- Ability to automatically calculate mixing height and stability class from meteorological observations
- Calculates downwind impact distances for DEGADIS for jet plumes that do not touch down
- Addition of a toxic corridor width calculation in AFTOX
- Includes new example modeling cases and searchable text in PDF model documentation
- Implementation of various bug fixes
BREEZE Incident Analyst combines ten powerful dispersion, fire, and explosion models into one comprehensive tool. Our software is designed to be easy to learn and use because it adheres to Microsoft® development standards for intuitive, uniform graphical user interfaces, and features standardized toolbars, views, menus, commands, and dialog boxes.
BREEZE products are developed and distributed by Trinity Consultants, an environmental consulting firm with extensive expertise in dispersion modeling. More than 4,000 environmental and safety professionals in 80 countries worldwide use BREEZE Software to predict the impacts resulting from air emissions, fires, and explosions. For more information, visit breeze-software.com/IncidentAnalyst or email breeze(at)trinityconsultants(dot)com.