Within the past 365 days, ZeroTurnaround’s award-winning JRebel solution has saved developers 8,370,000 hours by eliminating approximately 162,000,000 Java application server redeploys.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) August 21, 2013
ZeroTurnaround, the company that’s helping software eat the world faster, announced today that the company is saving Java developers millions of productive hours annually. Within the past 365 days, ZeroTurnaround’s award-winning JRebel solution has saved developers 8,370,000 hours (or about 955 years) by eliminating approximately 162,000,000 Java application server restarts (redeploys).
As a result of the company’s rapid success, ZeroTurnaround recently expanded its office space in Boston to accommodate its growing team. In 2013 alone, the total number of employees has increased by nearly a third (29 percent), with plans to continue to build out the team that supports its JRebel, LiveRebel and RebelLabs products.
“About 17 percent of each development hour (just over 10 minutes) is wasted on restarts and that’s exactly why ZeroTurnaround created JRebel,” said Jevgeni Kabanov, Founder and CEO of ZeroTurnaround. “ZeroTurnaround is putting hours back in developers' days so they can continue to work without stalling productivity – they recognize that ZeroTurnaround has deep expertise in this space and see the value the company's technology brings to enterprises around the globe.”
Dreams Come True with ‘Developer’s Bucket List’ Campaign Continues
ZeroTurnaround is helping fulfill the bucket lists of developers worldwide with its new promotion that runs up until September 15. Called ‘The Developer’s Bucket List,’ the campaign provides participants a shot at scoring one of three incredible getaways, guaranteed to thrill any developer – particularly those with a love for physics, technology or space. Participants are eligible simply by trying out ZeroTurnaround’s JRebel technology.
Each trip allows the winner and a guest of his or her choice a trip to one of the following locations:
● Geneva, Switzerland, Spring 2014: Visit Cern and check out The Large Hadron Collider (LHC), the world’s largest particle accelerator, up close and personal, in this trip to the land of chocolate and cuckoo clocks.
● Las Vegas, NV, January 2014: Stay in the City of Sin and attend CES 2014, January 7-14. As we all know, what happens there, stays there.
● Orlando, FL, Spring 2014: What’s better than Disney World? A trip to The Kennedy Space Center, home to every NASA human space flight since 1968.
What does each trip entail? ZeroTurnaround’s pulling out all the stops. They’ll cover all the expenses – flight, hotel, tickets to the event, transportation (airport, hotel and attraction).
Here’s how it works:
1. Complete the JRebel Activation Form: Complete the JRebel Activation Form to gain access to a Free 14-day Trial, and be entered to win!
2. Copy the Activation Code to the Clipboard: Will need to paste it into the configuration wizard (inside the IDE) in the next step.
3. Add JRebel to the IDE (i.e. Eclipse, IntelliJIDEA, Netbeans): After submitting the form, follow the IDE specific instructions found in the left nav, and launch the IDE to get started.
Probability of winning increases with each referral!
Once signed up for a JRebel evaluation, contestants receive an email regarding the campaign and its referral program. The referral program is the best way to take advantage of the campaign and increase the odds of winning. Every person that signs up for a trial because of the forwarded referral email will bring you five extra ‘names in the hat.’ Refer 10 people? That’s 51 chances of being picked (one for the original evaluation and 50 through referrals). All referrals are tracked through a unique code, which is tracked when the link is forwarded – only referrals generated through the original tracking code will be honored.
Software is eating the world and ZeroTurnaround helps the software community develop and deliver better code faster and with less downtime. ZeroTurnaround’s technology is trusted by more than a quarter of the Fortune 100 and several big-name companies including United Health Group, eBay, Oracle, IBM, Hewlett Packard and more. Founded in 2007, ZeroTurnaround has two development centers in Tallinn and Tartu, Estonia a global sales center in Boston and a branch office in Prague, Czech Republic. The company has more than 90 employees and continues to grow at a rapid pace.