The Console is a true value add. It makes the experience, not only for Cumulus as a reseller, but for our customers, much more seamless.
New York, New York (PRWEB) August 21, 2013
Today, BetterCloud launched the FlashPanel Reseller Console, which gives cloud services brokerages focusing on Google Apps the ability to streamline and automate management of their customer accounts while also further enhancing the Google Apps experience for IT administrators, an item core to BetterCloud’s philosophy. The free product, released in beta four months ago, is already in use by more than 100 resellers around the world and BetterCloud is now opening up the platform for use by all 6,000 Google Apps resellers worldwide.
BetterCloud first began working with cloud services brokerages to gain broader distribution of its flagship product, FlashPanel, which streamlines management and security tasks in Google Apps for IT administrators. Throughout this process, BetterCloud discovered a need among cloud brokers for more granular tools to manage and oversee customer accounts.
“Similar to what we heard when speaking to IT admins about the Google Apps Admin Console, resellers expressed a need for more robust tools to help engage with and manage their customer accounts,” said David Politis, Founder and CEO of BetterCloud. “VARs are core to the success of Google Apps and with the Reseller Console, we’re hoping to automate and simplify a lot of the back office tasks they must see to on a daily basis.”
The FlashPanel Reseller Console helps cloud brokers to:
- Easily setup new accounts, even those with special pricing terms
- Proactively monitor customer accounts and add storage and licenses where needed
- Identify training opportunities based on below average Google Apps usage rates
- Receive notifications regarding upcoming customer account renewals
“As we continue to scale our business, the Reseller Console has proven to be truly invaluable,” noted Thomas Blade, Senior Google Apps Deployment Specialist at Agosto. “The Console allows us to save resources, time, and most importantly, to better serve our customers.”
While the Reseller Console provides unmatched benefits to resellers, the application also further enhances the experience for Google Apps administrators. Customers who use FlashPanel while their reseller uses the Reseller Console have the ability to:
- Purchase additional Google Apps licenses: The FlashPanel Reseller Console is currently the only product on the market that allows customers to self-add Google Apps licenses, amending an overly complicated and time consuming process. Brokers who use the Console can choose to enable this service on an account by account basis, with the ability to set seat purchasing limits for accounts where the functionality is enabled.
- Give their reseller access to FlashPanel to provide remote support: In the future, the Console will allow resellers to manage settings in FlashPanel on a customer’s behalf with that customer’s consent. This will greatly cut down on Apps management time for system administrators and add to the benefits working with a reseller provides.
“The Console is a true value add. It makes the experience, not only for Cumulus as a reseller, but for our customers, much more seamless,” noted Allen Falcon, CEO of Cumulus Global. “The ability for a customer to purchase their own Google Apps licenses is huge and something both customers and resellers have been searching for basically since the launch of Google Apps.”
“We’re constantly working to improve the operating experience in and adoption of Google Apps,” added Politis. “The Reseller Console is a unique offering that solidifies more meaningful reseller - customer relationships.”
Resellers interested in exploring the Console can register at bettercloud.com/reseller-tools.
BetterCloud is the leading provider of cloud management and security tools for Google Apps. FlashPanel, its flagship product, installed by over 20,000 companies and 13 million users worldwide, is a directory management and Google Drive security application that empowers Google Apps administrators by providing added controls, visibility, automation and more. BetterCloud also powers Ask the Gooru, which provides free Google Apps training videos and aims to further the adoption of Google Apps. The company’s newest product, the FlashPanel Reseller Console, gives cloud services brokerages tools that streamline and automate management of customer accounts. For more information, visit http://www.bettercloud.com.