London, UK (PRWEB) August 19, 2013
Globally, the radiopharmaceuticals market is poised to reach USD 5.5 billion by end-2017, at a CAGR of about 8% during 2012-2017. Tc-99m diagnostic procedures are expected to increase to 20% in mature markets in the long run. Further, upcoming radioisotopes such as radium-223 chloride (alpharadin) and gallium-68 have big potential for clinical applications.
The therapy market is primarily driven by its oncologic applications, where radioisotopes are being preferred due to minimum or no side effects. The radiopharmaceutical therapy market is expected to grow significantly with the launch of the much-desired Alpharadin (Ra-223) in the upcoming future. The isotope has huge potential to grab market share from existing beta emitters and brachytherapy. North America is the dominant market for diagnostic radioisotopes with about 50% share. The U.S. is the largest consumer market for radiopharmaceuticals in North America, while Canada is one of the largest producers of Tc-99m. Cardinal Health, Inc., GE Healthcare, Covidien, Plc, Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc., Nordion, Inc., IBA Group, and Siemens Healthcare are the leading players in the radiopharmaceuticals market worldwide. The stable isotopes market is led by Cambridge Isotope Laboratories (CIL) and Isotec (Sigma Aldrich).
Comprehensive research study “Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals (SPECT/PET Radioisotopes (Technetium, F-18)), (Beta/Alpha radiation therapy (I131, Y-90)), (Applications (Cancer/Oncology, Cardiac)) & Stable Isotopes (Deuterium, C-13) Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2017” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals [SPECT/PET Radioisotopes (Technetium, F-18)], [Beta/Alpha radiation therapy (I131, Y-90)], [Applications (Cancer/Oncology, Cardiac)] & Stable Isotopes (Deuterium, C-13) Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2017
Published: April, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report provides an in-depth assessment of the global radioisotope and stable isotope markets, categorised on the basis of the type of isotope, applications and geography. Breaking down both markets into segments and sub-segments, the report presents an exhaustive value analysis for the years 2010, 2011, 2012, with extensive forecasts to 2017. To contribute to a better understanding of the sector, the study gives granular insights into major market drivers & restraints, threats and opportunities, winning imperatives & burning industry issues. Furthermore, the competitive landscape overview along with the profiles of top players including their financials, products and services, strategies, developments, and other company-specific information can also be found in the research report.
- In-depth analysis of the global radioisotope and stable isotope markets and its segments and sub-segments.
- Historical and current data on the industry performance.
- Overview of the market dynamics, including drivers, restrains, threats and opportunities.
- Discussion of the burning industry issues and winning imperatives.
- In-depth review of the regulative affairs.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Value chain analysis.
- Market share analysis.
- Strategic benchmarking and peer evaluation.
- Information on the prevailing trends and developments in the market.
- Analysis of key market segments and sub-segments, with an exhaustive value analysis.
- Geographical market analysis.
- Insights into the competitive scenario.
- Profiles of the leading players (including details on financials, product and services, strategies undertaken, and recent developments).
- Market future forecast to 2017.
More topical research studies by MarketsandMarkets can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/marketsnmarkets/info.html/.
MarketPublishers.com is a multilingual hypermarket offering hundreds of thousands of comprehensive studies of motley markets, sectors, industries, companies, etc. We perform professional services aimed to equip our clients with high-quality market intelligence as well as support critical decision-making.