There were many peer agencies at the Summit with different tips and tools for creating new lead opportunities, and help build your client base with account rounding and cross selling techniques.
Providence, RI (PRWEB) August 21, 2013
The E-Agent Summit, a must-attend event for insurance agency executives, managers, producers, and agents, to learn about digital marketing strategies for the modern consumer, announced today that it is accepting sponsorship applications in anticipation of the 5th annual summit, taking place October 27th-29th, 2013 at the Red Rock Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
Firms interested in sponsoring the event can apply for a variety of sponsorship packages including platinum, gold or silver, as well as bronze sponsorship opportunities. Participating companies and organizations will receive strong branding presence at the event, as well as external endorsement perks including email campaigns, promotional marketing, and social media. In addition, sponsoring firms will have their logo displayed on the E-Agent Summit website, before, during and after the conference.
Sponsorship applications can be found on the event site http://www.eagentsummit.com/.
The summit creates a collaborative forum that brings together thought leaders from industry leading organizations in digital marketing, sales, and technology. Those sponsoring can look forward to sharing ideas and best practices on up-to-the-minute challenges and developments for the local insurance agencies.
The E-Agent Summit has established itself as a premier digital marketing and sales focused event by highlighting the latest in emerging technologies, trends and solutions for insurance agency executives, managers, producers, and agents in addition to insurance company executives and marketing representatives.
“Any agent who believes he is growth-focused cannot afford to miss this Summit!” said Ed Gillman of Gillman Insurance Group. “We’re on our way to doubling our revenue and it wouldn't be happening without the info, advice and counsel from those Astonish agencies who presented at the Summit!”
The conference also offers a unique layout for sponsors to gain substantial exposure in a collaborative environment that encourages networking among agents and sponsoring firms. The event is expected to gain new participants as it continues to expand to over 500 attendees and has many returning sponsors from its four previous summits since 2008.
“There were many peer agencies at the Summit with different tips and tools for creating new lead opportunities, and help build your client base with account rounding and cross selling techniques,” said Marty Karriker of Charlotte Insurance.
Why do agency principals attend?
- Learn social media and digital marketing strategies from leaders of the industry.
- Learn implementation strategies for bringing social media and digital marketing into your agency and for creating a world-class sales culture.
- Learn from the fastest growing E-Agencies in the nation and how they were able to accomplish such growth.
- Take our Basics of Social Media class and graduate onto our Advanced Social Media class all in one day!
- 5-10 minutes of podium time to introduce company and product
- Company Logo featured in E-Agent Summit advertisement in media sponsorship publication, monthly until October 2014
- Logo or company name featured on promotional materials
- Website link and 500 word description on sponsor page
- Press Release about Sponsorship
- 2 complimentary full conference registrations
- Invitations to VIP reception
- Full page advertisement in conference program
- Gift bags—sponsor to provide gift bag items to be distributed to attendees
- 8x10 Exhibit Table during conference
- 10 Complimentary tickets to give away to 5 specific agencies, 2 tickets per agency (Additional may be requested based on availability)
Additional information on the conference can be found at http://www.eagentsummit.com/.