Seattle, WA (PRWEB) August 27, 2013
I’m A Mrs., an innovative online approach to helping make the name change process easier after marriage, has launched a new look and enhanced functionality to make the name change process even easier for customers.
“Since starting I’m A Mrs. In 2008, making the process of changing one’s name simple and convenient has always been the goal. I’m A Mrs. take a process that can feel overwhelming and daunting and turns it into an inviting and stress-free experience. Changing one’s name should be exciting and not a dreaded item on the to-do list. This rebrand and enhanced functionality will only serve to make name changing an even simpler and more enjoyable experience for each and every one of the I’m A Mrs. customers,” says Jo-Ann Stayner, owner of I’m A Mrs.
What Makes I’m a Mrs. Even Better?
- Not Just Form Letters – I’m A Mrs. calls every organization personally to find out their preferred method and instructions for completing a name change with them. If they prefer email, the email is already written. The customer just needs to enter her personal details and click send. If they would rather by mail, their address will appear on the letter, ready to go.
- The Most Options – Instead of just offering blank form letters that a customer prints and sends by mail, I’m A Mrs. offers all options available – email, in-person, mail and fax. Many organizations do allow name changes by email, and I’m A Mrs. writes the email for the customer. All the customer needs to do is add her personal details and click send. This can be faster and better for the environment.
- I’m A Mrs. Helps Find Forms the Customer Needs – Most forms will already be in the I’m A Mrs. database, but if a customer happens to be a Dietician in New Jersey, I’m A Mrs. can help find the forms she needs to notify the professional associations to which she belongs.
- Custom Form Option – Just in case a customer has something personal she wants to handle herself, she can create her own custom form. This allows a customer to manage the entire name change in one place, which is easier for keeping track.
- Never Expires – The I’m a Mrs. Service never expires, so, just in case a customer gets a piece of mail 6 months after she becomes a Mrs., I’m A Mrs. can still help.
For more information about I’m A Mrs., visit http://www.imamrs.com.
# # #
About I’m A Mrs.
Since its launch in 2008, I'm a Mrs. is now available in the United States, Canada, Australia, South Africa and the United Kingdom. I’m A Mrs. makes it easy to change one’s name...no matter where in the world one lives! I’m A Mrs. is not just a website. It’s a team devoted to making the name change easy. The process is easy and straightforward but I’m A Mrs. is always available for questions. The I’m A Mrs. team members are experts in marriage name change and are here to help!