Hagerstown, IN (PRWEB) August 22, 2013
Refuse truck makers across the industry shift responsibility for service and support to their customers and dealers. This often leaves refuse haulers with broken down, unusable trucks for extended periods of time. For major fleet haulers such as Waste Management and Republic Services, or even municipalities like the City of Chicago and the City of New York, this can add up to a staggering loss of revenues and productivity. Autocar, however, proactively takes responsibility for its downed trucks. Autocar Solutions is a revolutionary service and support program that adds immeasurable value to every Autocar garbage truck on the road, and makes sure that trucks are “Always Up.” Here’s why:
1. Autocar works directly with the end customer and the service center. Trash haulers need only contact Autocar as soon as a truck has an issue, and a factory-trained expert technician located at Autocar headquarters calls the maintenance team within minutes and attends to the immediate needs of their customer. No other garbage truck maker does this, preferring instead to shift the burden of service and support to their customers and dealers.
2. Autocar crafts a strategic start-to-finish service plan. Instead of letting customers figure out by trial and error how best to service their trucks, Autocar technicians work with the hauling company to devise the best course of action to get the truck up and running, whether at service centers or in-house. In this way, Autocar acts as a service “quarterback,” directing service efforts strategically and bearing responsibility for its “team” of trucks nationwide.
3. Autocar uses real-time technology to guide mechanics through diagnostics and troubleshooting. Autocar Solutions uses cutting-edge Tango online video link technology so that its technicians can diagnose and troubleshoot problems directly from Autocar headquarters. Solutions technicians guide maintenance managers through the solution, whether they are in-house or located at service centers. This allows both trash haulers and service centers to benefit from Autocar factory-direct expertise.
4. Autocar does whatever it takes to fix the problem fast. Autocar’s technicians respond to calls swiftly, and make sure repairs are performed with proficiency. They are always available from Autocar headquarters to assist both customers and service center mechanics. For waste hauling companies, this means better job performance, happier customers and increased revenue by drastically reducing maintenance costs and downtime.
5. Autocar empowers its customers. As part of the customer-centered ethos of the Solutions program, Autocar makes training courses and technical support documentation readily available to its customers and service centers. A full schedule of live, interactive training courses is available on its website along with the technical information for electrical schematics, air system schematics, service manuals, PM manuals, body builder information, videos, troubleshooting trees and more. This allows maintenance managers to diagnose problems, train mechanics and develop preventative maintenance checks for their fleet.
In a business environment where traditional ways of getting the job done are giving way to new and innovative techniques, Autocar is blending technology, niche expertise and unsurpassed customer focus to deliver a tool that is reliable and ready to work. While the competition “passes the buck,” Autocar Solutions assures its customers that the buck stops with them.